Forum sticker

Post here if you have some suggestions on improving the forum.
Dot

Re: Forum sticker

Post by Dot »

I can bring some back from the wild wild west and I reckon Chuck and Bob will as well. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Re: Forum sticker

Post by Keith Morris »

dapope wrote:The reflective bit WOULD stand out at night, as in all the people wandering around at night! However, The bright yellow will work pretty well too I would think, will be going on the back end of the Swaggie. Keith, PM me a postal address :)
Who is going to distribute them, and how will that happen?
My suggestion is that if Keith is willing, then a stamped, self addressed envelope be sent to him, with a suitable donation to cover the cost of said sticker, and he can pop it in and post back. Or, maybe it can be done by a volunteer....
:)

Mr. Pope--
Read my latest missive and look for the Admin posting to follow about the postal address to obtain the stickers. I tried to phone BruceS to obtain the best address to include in my STICKER HISTORY POSTING, completely forgetting the Time Zone over the other side of the Island.
I would suggest that some/selected Members of the Forum have a small stock on hand to give out when they are on the road touring around. My understanding is that you do not have to be a member to display the sticker on your rig----after all it is a Forum Promotion thing, and the more exposure along the road, and at campsites, would be beneficial in getting the name of the Forum out with the people.
I have also printed a supply of hand-out slips on my computer printer [nothing flash] with the Forum web address to leave on tables and at water tanks at the overnight 24 hour campsites. The Members can P.M. me their postal box number or address where they can collect AustPost, if they would like me to post a supply of these.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.