outdoor cooking

Post here if you have some suggestions on improving the forum.
alanb

outdoor cooking

Post by alanb »

maybe a topic on how people cook while travelling , wether it be bbq , camp oven , open fire , heat beads , oven inside van. maybe even some quick and easy recipes
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: outdoor cooking

Post by T1 Terry »

That sounds like great idea, share recipies, cooking methods and ideas, how to build or where to get some of the great choofers that seem to appear at every get together, some amazing turn outs with them as well with all sorts of add on's and stuff. Do you think it should be in a members only section or in one open to all to view?
The boss will be the one actually doing it, you don't want me messing around in the back of the operations system, been in there for a look, kept my hands in m pockets and got out as quick as I could :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

I agree, interesting posts about butter chicken make my mouth water. A basic recipe would be nice. Even better if the method was included. Our cob has been used 3 times, according to my memory (not good). The child bride usually cooks on the stove in the MH. I get great food but if I want spiced, it means 2 or more green chillies thrown in my dish. (not complaining) :mrgreen: (I thought green was good.) :lol:
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

OK, Admin has read & is going to act.
I'll close it to outsiders at this stage ........ just wouldn't be right to share grannies recipes with all & sundry!!!
Once I've set it up I'll close this topic.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

http://www.ozervnews.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

New area available here for items about cooking.
This thread locked & will be removed in due course.
BruceS
Mannum, SA