LOGGED OUT ...!!!

Please report any problems you encounter so we can get them fixed.
Cuppa

Re: LOGGED OUT ...!!!

Post by Cuppa »

Ta Bruce,but that doesn't explain why, after I logged in, & was mid way through typing a post, that I was suddenly logged out. And of course when I logged back in again, all I had typed was gone. That was new - never happened before.

However deleting cookies both using the option in the forum, & then the option in my browser & then logging back in has fixed the issue again for on the laptop.

If anyone knows how to access the cookies preference for Safari on an iPhone running iOS 13.5 ..... please let me know.

EDIT Found out how to do it on iphone/safari. Problem appears fixed at least as far as logging in on both devices goes. As suggested Google was my friend! Ta.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Brucie2 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:53 am Cuppa that's good news!
Maybe a brief run down of how you did it in/on Safari might help other fruity persons? :lol:
OK. Iphone running iOS 13.5

Go to Settings/Safari
Scroll right to the bottom & click on 'Advanced'.
Click on 'Website Data' & let it load.
Type in the name of the site in question eg. ozervnews.com
When just that site is showing (rather than it being displayed in a list) swipe it right to left.
This brings up the option to delete it. Do so.
Return to the site & log in (remember your pasword), clicking 'remember me' before hitting 'login'

That is what worked for me .... I had however also clicked on 'Delete Cookies' at the bottom of this page prior to doing the above, which had worked ok for my laptop. Not sure if it was necessary for the phone, but won't do any harm.
Peter and Sandra

Post by Peter and Sandra »

I've done all the dump the cookies on both browser and the bottom of the login screen and still have to login each time.
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking