You are forbidden from viewing this page. Sorry!

Please report any problems you encounter so we can get them fixed.
Newcastle George

You are forbidden from viewing this page. Sorry!

Post by Newcastle George »

What has happened? I have never had a problem accessing the forum but this morning when I try to post or preview my post I get presented with that which is the topic.

I have logged out and in, reloaded Chrome, restarted the computer etc and still cannot post or preview into any topic. I have tried to add a post to Dot's ok topic without success. HELP!!

However, this post is working.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
native pepper

Re: You are forbidden from viewing this page. Sorry!

Post by native pepper »

Interdimensional interference George, you must have upset a gremlin in the works. :o :shock: :? Had that happen a couple of times, but not sure why, hasn't happened for awhile.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

All ok on my iPad George, no problems.

But I can't access notifications or my groups on FB at the moment. :?
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Its the Chinese watching us George. Bernie started it when he bought a new computer a while back. :roll:
You might have said something that...........
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

That comes up if you use a word that the service provider the forum uses has on their banned list. These are generally to avoid spam advertising so the brand name of the little blue pills, the x rated stuff and the like will trigger that forbidden to view message. If you cut and paste the post to a word document, then copy one line at a time back onto the post and try to preview it, you will find the line with the offending word.
I think it might have been Ray that had a similar problem a few weeks back, might have been someone else .... too many birthdays disease is adding some serious side effects lately ......

T1 Terry

EDIT: Found it and it was Ray viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6687
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Problem solved, I had used the word Prednis$ne in a post.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

PM's aint workin neeva ...???

vik... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Vik,
Read my post on the Forum Problems page immediately below yours...
Naughty Words include naming a house of gambling beginning with ‘C’, and the ‘B’ word which describes when a company runs out of money, especially when you combine them with the name of President Clown of the USA. 😜
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Tried to post and had the same problem just now, no swearing just a rant of the governments crack down on pain relief prescriptions.

Just went and tried again with modification of a word, seems you now can not mention the name of the drug you used so just seperated the name and it posted.

That is going a bit far I reckon. Cheers
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Not much we can do about it I'm afraid, it is the service provider who we believe is using this to blocking spam from black market drug resellers who could be pedalling anything while using a branded product name ..... just part of the world we live in these days unfortunately.

As far being forbidden to read these pages, my eye sight is doing that across all pages on all forums, emails and texts on the phone are so small I have to do that full screen spread to read them :shock: Next lot od needles in the eyes is on Tuesday so I doubt I'll be able to read much before Wednesday at best, so please excuse my absence from the forum until then. I'll try to read a few every so often, but an hr in front of the screen and I'm running for the hill billy morphine to ease the headache and eye pain

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO