Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Macca »

Good morning all after a wander down to our chemist for a couple of scripts put in yesterday. You after new clothes as well Lesley? Remember you saying you both of carbs last time we called in & that seems years ago! .
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Macca wrote:Good morning all after a wander down to our chemist for a couple of scripts put in yesterday. You after new clothes as well Lesley? Remember you saying you both of carbs last time we called in & that seems years ago! .
Sadly no. I have lost about 8kg but not enough to require new clothes. However, we had a very successful shopping trip at Inn Style Menswear - it’s a great shop with very helpful staff. Also found what we wanted at Bunnings. So a good trip all round.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow yes ok thanks for that great message [emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning . We were also in Bunnings Lesley but didn't see you or Erich , maybe different time of the day . :?:
Also Spotlight and Fantastic furniture and Solar and Sat...for a sticky beak they are the one's from GinGin now in Bundy
Man in phone sez 11 but I was just outside and I think its a tad cooler :? .
Guess I have a bed to assemble today some time .
Maun Rd today Bob .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all sez 8 here Bernie funny day yesty mostly cloud got to around 25
Wats down Maun rd ? .....got a spare bed now....havt built another room for it
Might have to talk to Carol.

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It's 16 here now. Still no rain in sight. More garden work today at our place. We are off on the long walk today around the conservation park. Then off to the green hammer shop. I hope there isn't a big queue still.
Enjoy your walk Bernie and Bob.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Morning one & all. 3rd & final coat to the completed section of decking today, then we might take Gina back to the Walsh River again. Took her a couple of days ago, not sure if she had ever swum before, was hesitant to get out of her depth, but once done there was no stopping her! She’s a strong swimmer. Whilst there we discovered where many of the Black Cockies who fly over the farm in large numbers every morning & evening go during the day.....so will take the camera & see if I can get any decent shots of their red petticoats.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

bob r wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:50 am Morning all sez 8 here Bernie funny day yesty mostly cloud got to around 25
Wats down Maun rd ? .....got a spare bed now....havt built another room for it
Might have to talk to Carol.

Bob
I just walk to the old rail crossing Bob about 2 Ks then return , just cattle farm owned by Errol Johnson .
Another cuppla Ks further on is the feed lot owned by Gibbs his son owns the abattoir in Biggenden .
Made 40 cents today 4 cans on the road side....lucky me :lol:
Bernie .
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Morning all real pea soup-per yes only four deg mite see some sunshine today 🧐🧐🧐
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks looks like another cold, cloudy with showers day, take care Robert