Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by RobertNotBob »

Dot sorry I use mine all the time, if you have a Aldi check there as they had them on special a couple of weeks ago. Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hmmmm GP rang with blood results (some of them) explains some of the strange things going on within. Took the little suzuki to the auto electrician for him to do the wiring up of the brake system /bus. I get to stay home tomorrow because of the heat . I bought a waterproof fabric packet of pens ha ha yeah right, tested on scrap material and the red one which was the main one I wanted ran??? Even got a bottle of the paint and even that was no good. Any suggestions out there?Had a call from the hosp just to check about my diet requirements and also to say due to the virus only one visitor is allowed :lol: .OK time to hit the sack so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight BernieQ x :D And also Goodmorning to all :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you are living in interesting times. Doesn't it amaze you to discover how many new things have happened in the medical world? Hoping these new things will be helpful to you xxxx

Fired up the busted up bowl for it's first fusing. So far it has a few spaces that will be needed to be filled and a few more things need to be added to make it even more arty farty. Doc tomorrow so next firing may be at the weekend. Time will tell.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Dot all the best luv and staying home today is the best option. I need to get wired up for the 24 hr blood pressure test then home. Stay safe folks.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

This w/end will be such fun!
A team of us report for duty at 0830 to begin putting up the town’s street Christmas decorations ... with temperatures forecast to reach 39~42 both days! 😳
And the team is smaller this year because of the COVID thing.
Normally, a team of low-security prisoners are given day release to help. Not this year. We’ve had to rope in the local football team & some volunteers from the senior years at our high school.
Without them, the team would consist of three women and me 😳 (and I’m banned from ladder work for some obscure reason 😜).
Hope & pray that we can finish the task over the weekend....................🤞🙏
So it’s off to bed now. Gotta be bright-eyed & bushy tailed early tomorrow. 😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ray it seems to be the "norm" these days when volunteers are needed to help lighten the load are " too busy" but I bet they take their kids to see your hard work.'Robert I hope you did nothing to get your BP raised ;) . Had a call from the hosp asking if I could come in a bit earlier as someone had cancelled, just hope the silly shoppers don't block the roads, how come we hear "I can't buy food, I can't pay my bills etc etc " yet they can swarm the shops with no issues??? The misting fan we got for the birds during this nasty weather has certainly paid off, they no longer sit on the perch with their beaks open and their wings lifted slightly from their body to try to cool down, they now perch in front of the fan :D Everyone stay inside and cool . Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D Catch yus all in a few days xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Day 1 and we got the preliminaries finished by 10:30.
Good thing, too. At 12:15 we clocked 44* in the shade!😳
Tomorrow we’re starting at 07:00 with the heavy lifting.
The big timber Christmas trees 🎄 with solar lights go into place... 12 of them! Plus the lighter wooden trees & wreaths made from bicycle wheels salvaged from the tip, all decorated by community groups (Cubs/Scouts, retirement village residents, primary school students, etc).
At least the forecast is for a max of 26*... bearable. 😀
Another early morning start, so I’ll say’G’nite all.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ray, i hope that you will put up a few pics of the hard work of you and your group.
And good onya for doing it as well. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, keep finding cool places to be mate xxxx

Ray, that sounds like a difficult task to be doing with minimal help.Hope the kids are useful.

Tried to fire up the kiln today, but it had other ideas and kept turning itself off. I think it was complaining about the 40degree day. I will leave it off tomorrow too and hopefully by Monday, it will be back to behaving. Otherwise I may have be having a kiln meltdown. Too much to do to have it cark it just yet.

Sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Ray some photos would be good mate, aways great when a community works together to show off their town.

Deborah good luck with the kiln sounds like it has had some hard work.

Expect a cool day today take care and enjoy. Cheers Robert