Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Good morning daily

Post by T1 Terry »

Yesterday the wind was blowing down stream and the water level dropped so far there was a beach around my submersible pump that is normally half a mtr under the surface. Wind change direction by this morning and now the bit of our lagoon of the side of the Murray is starting to refill, well it was when we left for work anyway. Might be deep enough to throw the pump back in by tomorrow morning, so that probably means it will be raining tomorrow so the lawn and garden won't need the water :roll:
Back to sweating in the t-shirt weather today after needing the big heavy coat Super Sparky gave me yesterday morning ... I'll have to make sure that one is packed ready for Taggerty cause it's never warm there around May :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

T1 Terry wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:09 pm Yesterday the wind was blowing down stream and the water level dropped so far there was a beach around my submersible pump that is normally half a mtr under the surface. Wind change direction by this morning and now the bit of our lagoon of the side of the Murray is starting to refill, well it was when we left for work anyway. Might be deep enough to throw the pump back in by tomorrow morning, so that probably means it will be raining tomorrow so the lawn and garden won't need the water :roll:
Back to sweating in the t-shirt weather today after needing the big heavy coat Super Sparky gave me yesterday morning ... I'll have to make sure that one is packed ready for Taggerty cause it's never warm there around May :lol:

T1 Terry
Jon told me we will need sunscreen 😁
Bernie.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

We can still need sunscreen if it is cold and sunny.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BernieQ2 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:34 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:09 pm Yesterday the wind was blowing down stream and the water level dropped so far there was a beach around my submersible pump that is normally half a mtr under the surface. Wind change direction by this morning and now the bit of our lagoon of the side of the Murray is starting to refill, well it was when we left for work anyway. Might be deep enough to throw the pump back in by tomorrow morning, so that probably means it will be raining tomorrow so the lawn and garden won't need the water :roll:

T1 Terry
Jon told me we will need sunscreen 😁
Bernie.
Much like skiing in the snow fields? Or as in a big screen to show images of the sun to make it feel warmer :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning early ones
12 here this am mowing to commence today :x

Bob
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning Bob enjoy thr mowing mate, low 20c today with more wing and light showers.

Not much else on so stay safe and enjoy. Cheers Robert
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob. Yep still fresh 😫.
My old hand mower decided to call it quits
And old mate over the back asked if I wanted his old one or it's off to the tip😫
In hindsight I should have said yes.
Cleaned the shed a bit yesterday that was most of the day gone🙄
Bernie.
Morning Robert.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morning, 17* with clear blue sky here. I replaced fan belts in the bus yesterday but noticed a slight leak in the radiator so that will give me something else to do. I have located a couple of used 900/20 Michelin tyres at $150 each so will inspect them today.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It's a bit cool back in Mulwala now, was warmer at 1.00 am. At least it isn't windy today. No lawm mower here so I can't do any mowing. Plenty of leaves to rake though. Having a lay day today and just walking the dog. Have a great day everybody, safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

BernieQ2 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:37 am My old hand mower decided to call it quits
And old mate over the back asked if I wanted his old one or it's off to the tip😫
In hindsight I should have said yes.
Bernie.
Morning Robert.
:o Can't believe your neighbour took an antique to the TIP!!
People will pay good money for a push mower — working or not.
I bought one our Men's Shed restored to working order after a member picked it up (u/s) for $10 at a farm clearance sale.
It's garden art now.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields