Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Good morning daily

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:57 pm
supersparky wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:41 am Come on Ray, that's not very fair. Everyone knows it's only ten years. :lol:
DST has been around for 20+ years… except in Queensland, which was already 20 years behind the rest of the country.
Even Christopher Skase had to give up on Port Douglas!
The Defence rests its case. :D
I object your honour, NT also doesn't have day light saving, meaning we have 5 different time zones in Australia in summer, but 3 time zones during the other periods .... insane ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Back to the doctor yet again, the anti virals from the second trip have run out and the shingles has made a whole new attack adding more lumps across the right side of my head under the hair, more under the right eye brow, the top eye lid, the fold corner of the eye lids and down the right hand side of my face.
600mg of Lyrica, 200mg every 4 hrs, doesn't settle it and the sweat running into the open lumps burns like nothing else ....... I wonder what the next selection of anti virals will, and pain killers ......
This is heading into 6 weeks, that's a long time without a beer .... and it's Bathurst this week end :twisted:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

IMG_1860.JPG
But Terry, I keep reading here no pics..... it didn't happen!!!!!!
Besides I KNOW your problem ;;;;;;; NO Durif
So I will do the honorable thing and have one for you!!!! (hope it helps)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Not Durif but has anyone tried Bendbrook "goat track" Shiraz ? :lol: :lol: No good me trying it .....
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Seems the couple that went "missing" down Sth Vic have been found (dead & buried) At least the rellies can get some closure. Also the William Tyrell case is looking closer to a find. (hope so anyway) Dam hot today 34 here.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Wayne,
That’s only half a glass.
This is a PROPER glass (after I’ve had a sip or three…) 😜
E5D75CB9-D813-4048-B265-3AE7481AC0C1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
Dave you were right...that bloody bracket was were I last left it....trouble is after accursing every one in the district including the cat next door of stealing it . Carol found it...my punishment included taking her to the pub for lunch, I don't know what else I may be in for :oops: :oops: Mondays rain event put 17mm in the gauge and we had a few showers yesterday...there is still one road closed because of water .
Dam lawn needs mowing again :lol:
Bernie.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all only 9 in our guage from Monday no rain yesty.
Think you got off very lite just going to the pub for lunch Bernie.

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. The rain has stopped for a while and the sun is out. Might try some mowing today.
Bernie, I reckon you should take Carol to the pub again, might get some more brownie points. Will check the gauge when I get back from a walk. Safe travels everybody, happy hump day.
Edit. 9.00am 14mm in the gauge.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi everyone rained in where we are but all good stay safe everyone
Take care èveryone
HTFFBO Helen