Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
jon_d

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by jon_d »

Dave, that's no good.

Have you told Bandit? No walks for 2 weeks. :cry:
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

jon_d wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:05 am Dave, that's no good.

Have you told Bandit? No walks for 2 weeks. :cry:
Well like me, he's just going have to deal with it and get over it. :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hope you are hanging loose Dave, :roll: What strain have you got or don't you know? Today I didn't even get dressed, showered and into fresh night attire and will be in lovely fresh sheets. Tomorrow out MP will be calling in to hear me nag him about the road that never gets any work done on it. Then off to Mt Barker to see podiatrist and Gman having his eye test and a free hearing test :lol: Shall see who is right re his hearing, he says nothing wrong but I say there is or he is playing the man game of "ignoring when it suits". Deborah that plate is absolutely fantastic, well done. Your kiln looks just like a crematorium :lol: ;) ;) Time to hit the sack so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mt Major x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, does Gman suffer from selective hearing? I can relate to that. Gee you'd have to chop the body parts up really small to fit into my 1foot cubed kiln mate. A bit gory I reckon :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you like the plate, it's always fun trying new ideas. xxxx

David, hope you are doing well and your symptoms remain to be minor irritations. Sadly, our daughter has inherited some of my underlying health issues, so she also has a compromised immune system. We are quite worried about her, but helpless to do anything to assist her. We have an annual check up with an endocrinologist for these things. She is head of the department in Gosford hospital. So far she has cancelled our appointments for last November and today her secretary rang to postpone our February appointment. She has been on 24 hour call outs since last July. As I don't feel unwell, it is no drama, but still worrying how our medical staff are coping.

Last nights plate wasn't quite right. So it had a few tweeks to the mold and put back in for another warming tonight.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

All blokes suffer from selective hearing, same as most women do when it suits them. :roll: But seriously, the only way to convince anyone that they have a hearing problem is with repeated bad results at hearing tests. And that is never easy if they aren't prepared to accept that fact.
Deborah, I hope that your daughter gets through this virus with no major issues.
I had to ring my cardiologist earlier to make sure that they would see me, at the end of next week, as it was quite close to being in the 14 day window. But they said ok. Strangely enough the official position now seems to be 7 days after a positive RAT you can go back to whatever you do, end of iso etc. At least, that's the Qld view. The receptionist at the docs said it is changing on an almost daily basis now.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Dave, Least you're on the mend.

A week of 30's for Melb. Yummy. Love Melb hot days.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

How did you go with the politician Dot? Did you put him on a scooter and make him ride along the road? Just a thought mate. :lol: Stay cool xxxx

Our daughter is starting to feel slightly better, but she has been very unwell. I think David has been lucky and hope it stays that way for him .

The same plate is back for another firing tonight. It still needed some tweeking to the mold shape. Hopefully this is the last time for it. Hope that's not famous last words too. :lol:
The rain was consistently heavy today and not too many dry spells at all. It is good for the garden, so not complaining. I would be happy with this cooler temp (24) all year round. When it's cold, another layer of clothes can be added. When it's too hot, you can only strip off so many layers and even then it's not that cool.
sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Deborah, It's good to hear that your daughter is feeling a bit better.
I know that I certainly am lucky that I didn't get a really bad dose of it. I was only really crook for maybe 3 days.
I just wish it would bugger off and let us all get back to whatever we do.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Dot

Post by Dot »

Last night I fell asleep on the chair. When we were turning onto our street yesterday arvo there was a road maintenance car on the roadside.. :o :o "Shite" we said "that was qui k" Will give it a week before I make a call to see what the MP did / said. Back to Mt Barker tomorrow for Gman's ear appointment. Time for guessing my hair colour . Hope your daughter is improving Deborah. and you as well David. Check out the post I put on the Covid thread, Going to be warmer tomorrow 35 so they say. TV is still utter crap, grunting female tennis is not for me, the bad tempered nick deserved to get beaten tonight. The podiatrist taped my ankles and told me to get some sox (compression) well , holy snapping turtles how ever do people get these things on esp if no one around to help them? I was in fits of laughter watching Gman battling with the little buggers but he got there in the end. I got the ones with no toes so I can still wear my Archies. If I get really fed up with the foot pain she gave me a referral to a group of Drs that only do steroid injections via ultrasound, when they do the procedure they connect her to a "link up" and she can also see where the problem and the needle is going. Remember the pic of the latest art work Deborah. Take care everyone, don't take any chances. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D .
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good work getting the street repaired Dot. But, did they do a reparable job? :lol: Amazing how shoddy work is accepted as the norm now. Hope the sox work for you Dotty. Even the activity of putting them on sounds like a workout to me. You sure she wasn't just trying to get you do more bend n stretching? :lol: xxxx

Mrs Impatience, you will get your pic when I am happy with the piece. This morning, it had a humungous bubble underneath and a dirty great hole under the bubble. I put another piece in to start the process and then did a lot of grinding, sanding and repairing of the piece that I think I jinxed. Anyway, it can go back in tomorrow (maybe) and start the whole process all over again. The lump that came out today was just ugly, so that will need to be fixed before you see any pics of same.

night all xxx
Deborah