Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning all , Pooter playing up Shirley so on the phone doing this...bit like someone we know with fat fingers...no names 😁
Don't know what the temperature is going to here but have aircon , so not a worry...NO blue bottles to be seen so will be in the ocean later with the ruggies .
Bernie .
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all. Spending days sitting in lounge, tennis playing,sea breeze through the house and doing jigsaw puzzles.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning just had top andbottom inspected and waiting to talk to doctor before heading home. Nice day in the ac I think .cheers Robert
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all back at Mendooran high 40s yesty same today had a little shower late yesty cooled it down a bit.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob , no rain here but cool on the coast . Morning all , Interesting assessment Robert...bit like a decoke and a valve grind mate .
Had a blue with my phone company yesterday...they are no longer my phone company ....
Bernie .
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all no problems from yesterdays procedures. Expecting another 40c today. Air is so dry it burns the lungs so another day in the ac. Stay safe folks and keep cool cheers
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Good morning Bob Bernie Robert Shirley Mecca Tanks how things
Had a few drops over night
Have a great day everyone
[emoji4][emoji4]HTFFBO [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Macca

Post by Macca »

Late good morning. Another day doing as yesterday I think. Baby daughter 45 today and she having dinner this evening for friends & their teenage children- lots of noise plus he is minus one hearing aid so not much use us going 100k round trip for a meal & the oldest there without a doubt! Safe travel all if on the road, stay cool,sure love this sea breeze and we are about one k as the crow flies from the ocean but home faces nth/sth.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning Bob n Helen n Kay n Lesley n Shirley n Robert n " Tanks" n NP . any others up this Friday morning .
WE had a shower of rain around 4 am this morning all gone now but is overcast .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all another warm day ahead 28 already and about to head for Dubbo.

Bob