Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Thanks for that Keith. I have a sign clearly saying that these are not suitable for children and only sold to a twelve year old with her mother, after I explained the dangers of small magnets. So I think that the necessary departments would be happy with me.

Dot, you still watching someone on short shorts? Or is it the cars still? Enjoy xxxx

Today we sold a total of three products, so not a great day. But the combined total of today and yesterday was a bit better than we have ever had at Armidale, so happy Jan. We are talking a few hundred here, but any improvement is a good improvement.Can't wait to see it in bigger numbers, but I will be happy with some extra pocket money from here.

goodnight all and sundry xxxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Pretty soon you won't be able to sell food to sprogs just in case they choke. May be todays "parents" need to watch their kids a bit better.
time to hit the sack as I am tired :lol: .You had a crappy day for sure Deborah?. Watching the boys on bikes again tonight if I can keep thy eyes open. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Dot.

Bob
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time to have a nice shower and hit the sack so goodnight everyone x goodnight Supersparky x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

What is bad about those magnets is that if two are swallowed.

They can pull though the stomach walls or bowel (etc) to join up. Worse still are the button batteries that corrode inside the stomach.

both are pretty horrible things for toddlers who like to pick things up.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bed time so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Darryl & Annette x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Last night I was so stuffed that I posted in the banal thread...oops.

Dot you sound a lot chirpier , goodo for you xxxx

Jon, I agree that there are dangers in these magnets, so I watch them very carefully and are very careful who I sell things to.

We are members of a facebook page for Showgrounds,Sports and Recreation grounds camping and we have their stickers on our van. Their files say that at Grafton Showgounds if you show your sticker, they will give a discount. Smart A caretaker, refused to give us the discount, I asked politely and he messed us around with where we could camp. So tonight I put up a simple message on the facebook page, to warn people not to believe the files for this site. Well we started WW3, 80 different posts in 15 minutes. Boy some people are ignorant. Anyways it has been a weird sort of day.

Nighty night all of you xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Deborah,
The up-and-with-it kids over in the West were using the magnet things as "nose jewels" as well as earings, instead of having studs.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Keith Morris wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:51 am "tanks" here---Deborah,
The up-and-with-it kids over in the West were using the magnet things as "nose jewels" as well as earings, instead of having studs.
Keith
I have nose jewels every now n again might try a magnet to dislodge them next time. :lol:
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi. Just had a full moon BBQ around in our camp area. Lovely calm night and probably a couple of ports too many so it is good night to all.
Cheers John and Faye and Miss Evie. ( Miss Evie was a bit grumpy tonight but she is female after all.) Goodnight Dot