Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob, no mate haven't even been fishing.... the little red head did but I can't figure out how to put a picture from the phone 🤔🤔 onto the forum.
Bloody sea was rough yesterday, but we still went in... gotta show them youngen's 😁 rip was not a good place to be.
A good day was over to soon, camp now back to normal 😎
Into the green shed today apparently we have to buy something???😁🤔
Small shower last night around 8pm.
Good onya Helen🤩
Morning all.
Bernie.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Morning all,
good night Dot.
Leaving Wagga Wagga this morning, off to Hay. Hotter there?
Tagalong starts on Wednesday from there.

PeterH
PeterH
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Morning all,

a beautiful morning. On of those mornings that you enjoy knowing that it's going to be a scorcher later. I reckon we may have storms. The BoM doesn't quite agree.

Peter, Please drive carefully and possibly a little slower than normal. It's hot and the truck will know it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morning All. I'm off for the bus's annual Rego check shortly. Heading for at least 32* today :( but a pleasant 20* right now.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. My earlier post disappeared. It is 22 heading for 29, so another beautiful day in paradise. Will be trimming edges and tidying up today. Nothing much else to report. Have a great day everybody. Safe travels .
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning members, 21, a sunny day predicted, pleased that we're not having 40+ days, try & keep cool everyone down south.
Still quite on Lake as far as folk skiing & towing kids around in tubes, shark attack making people cautious, we have never seen a shark in our bay but that's not to say that they aren't in the bay, been many sighting over the last couple of years in the northern end of the lake & recently there was a video posted of a shark in the southern end south of us. :?
LM is the biggest salt water lake in Australia, perimeter 174km & is twice the size of Sydney harbour.

Local news last night reported that the shark attack chap may loose his left arm, he was a very lucky man to survive,reported that his wife is a Dr & a lifesaver on holidays attended to him & probably saved his life.

PS.
Think I would agree with Peter, the shark problem in our lake has definitely become a problem since professional fishing was stopped, they use to trawl our bay 3 times a week, sometimes attaching their net to our jetty, believe they caught many juvenile sharks before they had a chance to grow. We see many more sting rays around our jetty too.

Just looked it up professional fishing ceased in 2002, 18 years to multiple & grow??
Shirley & Bruce.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Yes Shirley is is a lucky man Bernie I did it again I do it without trying at least I make some smile and others scowl
Morning Dot you are up early what are you up to today
Hope you all enjoyed your week end stay well and happy
HTFFBO Helen take care [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Bruce, like prawns.
Peel them before eating.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all and HAPPY STRAYA day.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning all, holiday with the kids has come to the end. We are all off to our homes today.😥😪
Will give daughter a hand to put I van on car before we leave😁 When she wakes.
Bye from Elliott Heads.
Bernie.