Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Shirley »

Yes George, did try that a couple of times that maybe what has helped it, no pain at all now, I also went paddling in the kayak with the boys a few times so wondered if that helped too. I had a vein burst in my wrist blister the size of a 10cent piece too but Dr thinks that is unrelated.

Ray, the ganglion is open & really sore, I have heard of that remedy.
Shirley & Bruce.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Thanks Ron I think I will pop into where I brought the phone and ask them xxxxx
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning again and the weekend, had another Covid test yesterday but believe it will be the usual lung congestion will await results.

Take care and safe travelling Robert
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all don't think l want to worry about a calf Bernie.
Have you sold any of the fleet of girlie car's?.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning everyone, bugga all happening here cant even get that rain Shirly is getting.
Only seen one hare on my walk, wont be long the wallaby's will be back roadside looking for green grass.
Jobs still mounting up....now have three cupboards to assemble and put up....apparently :lol:
Bernie.
No that's still one of the mounting jobs Bob :D :D
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Bob, have you got that fencing job done yet? Bernie, do you ever get to see that list ? Or are you like me, and only ever get told about it. 😁
We are taking the gkids back down the coast to a wildlife park today, and this arvo there is a food truck / car show down on the sports ground. So we should have a pretty busy day. Safe travels everybody. Have a great weekend.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morning, Tuncurry trip for the weekend put on hold due to the weather so MH is left parked up the road in the hope of better weather next weekend but not looking good :( .

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning 20, very overcast & more showers predicted.
Spring cleaning the house necessary over the next few days, use to be able to do it in a day one time. :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Good afternoon all, had fun and games for a few days.
First thing on Friday morning, the modem crashed so no wifi, then after it had poured all night I suggested that we skip Frogs hollow at Lake Cargellico [ might be Frogs Bog] started of and I have no lights on the 5'er [tail, flashers or stop] so the other vehicle drove behind me. Skipped camp at Gum Bend Lake [Condobolin] and headed for Orange to IVECO agent. He was unable to help as he was mechanical only so we headed for Bathurst Showground, we booked in and I booked a sparky for Saturday morn. Carol had a broken water line in the MH and booked a plumber for the same time. He fixed the pipe.
Went to auto elect and after he finished other jobs to a look at mine. What a different a man who knows his trade is. He was unable to fix it but worked out exactly what was wrong. It was a dead short in the tail lights on the 5'er, so he isolated them and I had Flashers and Stop lights again. I don't drive at night so not big worry. Booked in here till Wed morning the on the road again [pick another member on Wednesday] so there will be three vehicles to carry on.
Next stop Sofala, Hill end, Illford Then Mudgee S/G for 2 nights.

Cheers

PeterH
PeterH
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning, another bacon and egg day.....you bewdy :D :D
Its a mite warm at the present, old mate in the phone sez 20 degs.
No Dave I never get to see the list...I'm sure some of the thingys don't exist :lol:
I assembled the three new cupboards yesterday so some thing must be off the list :twisted:
I'm still to hang them above the benchtop.
I was a busy fellow, I also got the car jack out of it's thingy....might even use it today :?: :?:
Had a yarn with "Tanks" he can see the forum but cant participate at the moment , his "new" pooter is still in the hands of the dreaded AUS Post. :shock: :shock:
That's about it for now...getting cramp in fingers :lol:
Bernie.