Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Good morning daily

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone, I did the ' wake up early and watch TV thing' from 1.00am til about 4.00, so I overslept again. Its becoming a PIA. Bob, I hope you went with Bernie this morning, I won't walk until this arvo now. Going for some new glasses today. Glad you got some rain Bernie. Have a great day everyone, safe travels for all those out and about.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I have just had a session watching nats what i reckon, and there is a lot of heavy language, but what a straight-up bloke and his cooking lessons for the stay-at-home corona virus lock-in's.
check out his how to cook spaghetti bolognese on www.youtube.com/natswhatireckon
Just be ready for the language---like Gordon Ramsey on TV.
Keith.
ps his curry recipe and chicken soup recipe is worth a look, as is risotto and the carbo-rona sauce recipes.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everybody, its a pleasant 14 here now heading for 23. The man says its going to rain this weekend so i won't risk painting the roof. Will wait till Tuesday i think. Might pull out the fridge and run the new cables for the solar. We are off to the dog park this morning, anyone else want to come. Its the closest that we have to hills around here.
Plenty of vans and m/homes on the highway yesterday arvo, so travel safe everyone.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Dave , clear sky outside here .
I'm off to Emu Cr road either by myself or taking Bob for a walk...unless he wants to go with you :D
I just done a bit of bugga all around the yard yesterday...plus some maintenance on one of the chain saws .I dont think its long for this world .
Morning all the others out there .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning David and Bernie and others 13 this morning
Got a prob with the little tablet been trying for an hour won't pick up the internet :o
Just as well got another that's working.

Bob
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Good morning all from sunny Roma. The southerners gave begun to arrive. Overheard a new arrival saying they crossed the border at Mungindi at 12.06pm, 6 minutes after the border opened. 300+kms later they arrived here. I think it’s about to get very busy in Qld!
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow yes ok have not looked outside still in bed [emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning, 10 cloudy, miserable looking day has rained overnight & looks like we will receive some more, breakfast in bed today, still sitting looking across the lake. :D
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Lesley, you are correct about the flood coming. I was on the M1 heading south towards Coolangatta yesterday lunchtime and there were campers, caravans and motor homes heading north, in far bigger numbers than ever.
The news services said they were backed up 20km on the highway into NSW. I feel sorry for the poor buggers that just use the border crossings to get to and from work.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

The weather gods smiled on me today, well I think they did so far anyway. When we came home after 3 laps of the dog park SWMBO commented that it doesn't like rain today. So, I got on the roof of the Alpine and dried off the overnight moisture, waited for a half hour or so in the sunshine, and started to recoat the rubber roof membrane with a product called Infracote by Globalcote. It supposedly contains the glass microspheres that some of the better heat resistant coatings have. I will put up a separate thread about this when I am finished, hopefully with a good result.
After a couple of hours of crawling around the roof on my knees I was knackered after getting the first coat done. So we cleaned up and went to the pub. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I think I will miss bacon and egg day, and just sleep in.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine