Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Cuppa

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Cuppa »

Two fresh 'Missie' eggs for brekkie, along with bacon & hash browns.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Brekky at our place was a disaster today. It was my turn to cook, hmmm I hear you all say. I forgot the hash browns, broke the yokes in the poached eggs and didn't do the toast many favours. Bandit enjoyed the snags though. We had just over 1mm in the rain gauge when I looked.
We did have a good walk today around what we call train bridge park. It is by the river and the train line a few km out the road. It is about 1.5 to 2km around and we did 3 laps today. It has turned out a pleasant sort of day, a little overcast with a gentle breeze, a good drying day but not a good day for SWMBO as she is painting in between directing whatever I am doing.
I hope that everyone is having a lovely autumn day :D :D . Tomorrow is the start of winter. :(
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Grilled brioche buns with cheese & hot salami this morning.
A last-minute substitute for the charcoal slices which started life as raisin bread. SWMBO accidentally set the toaster to ‘crumpets’ rather than ‘fruit bread’... 🤢 😬 Oops.

Dogs didn’t mind... it’s all a bonus to them. 😜
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone ,I cook Sunday breaky Dave :? So its perfect every time :lol:
Carol has her's poached and mine fried :mrgreen: Her bacon is out first...she doesn't like it crispy :?
All the trees are planted 16 all up was a busy boy over the last cuppla days 8-)
Mines road Bob .
Bernie .
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It is a cool 14 heading for a pleasant 23 deg today. I spent yesterday afternoon putting up some planter boxes that I had made out of some old pine pallets that I had modified when at Chateau Lockdown last month. SWMBO will fill them up with cactus that she has collected. We might do the big walk down the Broadwater today. I hope that everyone has a great day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all 14 this morning twas a warm day yesty
I use to do brekky on Sunday now retired.
I had a busy weekend filled the tank for garden watering from the dam
Burnt some grass i had sprayed a while ago....all while sitting on the guad bike :mrgreen:

Bob
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks 9c and heating on, raining at the moment and we had heavy rain with strong winds last night and early this morning.

Just went to the carport where I am sorting gear and cutting up the fruit tree branches Riverland gave me. First time I have had rain a quarter of the way into the carport so a bit of drying out to do.

Takr care Robert
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes wet down here to had 5 mm over night still [emoji299]️ at the moment very overcast with slight breeze [emoji299]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Morning one & all. We are back to normal FNQ temps, light breeze & a few fluffy white clouds in the blue sky. Finally made a start on re-wiring the headlamp loom on the car & fitting a new LED light bar yesterday. After laying in bed constructing wiring diagrams in my head, I was up at 6 am to continue with the task. Amazingly when I put into practice what I'd been turning over in my head in bed ..... it all worked. Just had my gluten free muesli brekky at 10am.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all a warm 15 this morning
Suppose to be cooler tomorrow.
Where we off to this morning Bernie?

Bob