Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Macca »

Dam once again must not have hit submit. Good morning or a wonderful
Morning. 75 in gauge. Storm 3am. Since start of rain on Wed 114 ml . Fert to lawn today. Tank full again. Have a wet one everybody.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi everyone great to see the rain hope you are all getting some
Shirley we leave Morisset this morning thanks for popping in to meet us maybe we can meet for a coffee next time
HTFFBO Helen take care

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---14 ml overnight at the Bunker and I slept through it all. I am back on the nebuliser 4 times a day to help with the breathing and I think this is the reason for the good sleeps. At least I'm not awake every 2 hours looking for breath. (Thinking of you Wendy and hope you are ok down there).

Major has had a busy time yesterday with another large excavation dig in the back yard near the mango tree. He digs these holes about 1 ft deep and then 'hides' himself from next doors cat with just his head sticking out above ground and waiting for the cat to trespass into his territory.

Wise cat only did it once and won't come into the yard again if Major is out back.

That's it from me for now so have a great day everybody.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We have had at least 180mm overnight. Might be more,can't tell as rain gauge full. Didnt want to get too wet, so I waited a while.
Might not be going anywhere today. The M1 is flooded near Dreamworld. And the Cunningham hwy is closed near Warwick, also due to flooding.
Will wait til later and see how it is then.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning, 22 cloudy, woke to everywhere wet outside so obviously had rain overnight but we certainly haven't had the soaking other local areas have received, think I'll have to buy a rain gauge maybe it will keep raining if I do, :lol:
Sounds a good idea Helen, hope you are feeling 100%, travel safely.
Shirley & Bruce.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Very overcast [emoji947] or smoky 25 at the moment might get a drop of wet stuff [emoji299]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning all. It is still dark here at Yelarbon QLD this morning. There is a glow just starting over the eastern sky. No rain overnight, so hopefully no flooded roads coming up.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

pissed down at down town Elliott Heads thru the nite .
Morning David..fair bit of rain down your way yesty .
Morning everyone else up on this Bacon and egg day .
Heaps of rain at my place yesterday afternoon will edit when the neighbors get up and let me know how much .
What did you get Bob .
Strewth "tanks" Major must br using old holes by now he had dug so many haha .
Bernie .
Edit :15mm according to one of the neiboroughs
Last edited by BernieQ2 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Bernie, I reckon there will be some folks up your way that will be pretty happy with the rainfall. It was pretty dry when we were up that way late last year.
Keith, does Major lie in those holes to cool off. Bandit does the same type of thing but we don't have cats coming into our yard anymore. He only seems to do it when he is hot, and wants to cool off.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all 20 and overcast again this morning we watched a storm out your way Bernie went north of us
All we got was a couple of showers 3 1/2 mil in one second one was late haven't measured it yet.

Bob