Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Keith Morris

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Keith Morris »

supersparky wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:52 am Bernie, I reckon there will be some folks up your way that will be pretty happy with the rainfall. It was pretty dry when we were up that way late last year.
Keith, does Major lie in those holes to cool off. Bandit does the same type of thing but we don't have cats coming into our yard anymore. He only seems to do it when he is hot, and wants to cool off.
"tanks" here---Yes mate, I am sure that the whole "hole" business is to cool off in the hot weather, and the hiding in the hole from the cat is just a throw-away reason/excuse for digging up the back yard.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Good morning all. Bernie, we got almost no rain yesterday. It was all around us but kept passing us by.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
bob r

Post by bob r »

Same here in Tiaro Lesley got 8 1/2 mil through the night the storm's seem to be going between Maryborough and Tiaro.

Bob
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Yes Bob. The long term locals refer to it as the Maryborough “dome”. Painful to see all those lovely rain clouds sliding past.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning from Narromine NSW. We were out having a look in town yesterday arvo and saw a really weird cloud system approaching. We just made it back to mhome in time to better down for a dust storm. I hadn't been in one of them since I was a kid. It made the 6 o'clock news.
We have gone from flooding storms to dust storms in two days. Only in Australia!
Today we are going to the local aviation museum for a look. Then continue southish.
It is currently 22 heading for 33 with no rain expected today.
Just realised that it is still dark at 5.30. Bandit isn't interested in being awake, so no early morning walk yet.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Dave , yep been thru some dust storms in the past...worst than rain it gets in every where .
Had bugger all rain here in the Burnett yesterday...back home the tally for the week was 25mm , good but more needed .
We are doing a quick trip home today to unload some gear we have bought .
Morning Bob n Kay n Lessley n shirley n "tanks" and all the other earlyone's you too George .
Bernie .
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all. Another 10 late yesterday afternoon. About115 all up.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all 24 already so might be a warm day ahead we nearly got half an inch of rain.

Bob
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Morning all nice 10 mm all ready today so far ☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️💦💦💦💦☔️☔️☔️
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks good thunderstorm went through last night, glad I had my gutters clean and fixed although still some work to do.

Set the alarm for a early rise and dressed to go for a walk. Stepped outside and yes still light rain so decided on the morning coffee. Have fun and take care cheers Robert