Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob n all the early crew . only a few light showers yesty looks much the same for today .
Enjoy Dubbo keep safe on the roads , and that's also for anyone else out driving .
Bernie .
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Good morning Bob Bernie Shirley Robert And native Pepper sooner the hand is better will be good does the running not help i can see your running and your hand moving in motion not being good for it .
Have a great day you all[emoji38][emoji38]
[emoji2][emoji2]HTFFBO[emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Morning folk, clear sky, sun shinning & 19 degrees, maybe no showers today.
Shirley & Bruce.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Helen Grose wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:00 am Good morning Bob Bernie Shirley Robert And native Pepper sooner the hand is better will be good does the running not help i can see your running and your hand moving in motion not being good for it .
Have a great day you all[emoji38][emoji38]
[emoji2][emoji2]HTFFBO[emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
My hand is still a bit swollen and stiff, running doesn't effect and at the moment don't run far, just getting everything working again and can actually use it a bit more each day. About to rain here, so couldn't do anything outside anyway, will have to watch some movies to pass the time.

To most people it would be fine, but for me, until can play guitar it's stuffed. Was going to do a 36ht fast today, but all the drugs are still coming out, so will wait until my stomach settles down. When had my knee fixed was only in overnight and that took 5 weeks to get rid of all the drugs, this time it was 3 days and nights and they pumped me full of drugs until I escaped. It make take some time and have to take it easy and cope with the boredom,which really pisses me off.

Thanks for your concern, much appreciated.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob bugger all rain here yesty , morning Helen n Kay n Lesley n Robert n Shirley n NP soon be able to pick your nose again, opps sorry should be pick the guitar strings .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Bernie and Helen and Lesley and Shirley and any other's up
We are camped at Granddaughters place at Dubbo.

Bob
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all . Bob, waiting for a chat with Harry & Megan? Lots of rain forcast for there to-day. Only about 150ml here and Noosa about an hour nth had well over 400ml! Off to knee man in the am. Hope all last tests were ok Bob.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Morning, very cloudy & overcast, looks like more rain today, locally we have had 8 inches since it decided to rain or that's what a neighbour told me. :D
Shirley & Bruce.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

BernieQ wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:55 am Morning Bob bugger all rain here yesty , morning Helen n Kay n Lesley n Robert n Shirley n NP soon be able to pick your nose again, opps sorry should be pick the guitar strings .
Bernie .
:lol: To true Bernie, the hardest bit is getting the fingers to hit the right keys and getting some hilarious words. My left hand seems to have a mind of it's own and is not happy hitting the right keys, if it was posted as typed, not even I would understand it. At least am able to get my hand round a guitar neck this morning which is encouraging, but a long way to go yet.

We've had about 4 drops of rain this morning, with a promise of more this arvo but you just can't tell any more. Some days they say it will rain and it doesn't then they say no rain and it pours. Read that BOM, government departments and defence all use computers with hidden chinese spy chips in them. Pity our politicians sold off and shut down all our tech companies and industry, now we have to rely upon the enemy, rather bizarre, but par for the course in this day and age.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning all more rain here at the moment but only light. Take care travel safe, cheers Robert