Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Good morning daily

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks blowing hard all night and now greeted by a chillie dawn. Heading to look at a silo we have not seen then home. Have a great week cheers Robert.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Just got home frpom walking the dog. We had a big blow and a bit ( 17mm ) of rain overnight.
That might keep the grass green for a bit longer.
Hopefully, some rain might have fallen where it can help our farmers.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Kay n Bernie n others another warm night, our little shower yesty morning produced two and a half mil, a bit blowie yesty wiith some smoke.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone ....Little blowie Bob , would have blown the skin of a rice custard out here . Also had 2 1/2 mm in the gauge .
Seen 39* in the gauge on the patio yesterday as well , was a tad warm..
Quick trip to Maryborough this morning , Elderly lady over the road has a eye procedure and won't be able to drive home ...so I'm the bunny , Carol was to do it but still not 100% . Must be the year of the iiiiii's
Will ring when we know what's going on Bob .
Son spent the day on dozer waiting for orders re fire breaks out near Boompa yesterday , but wasn't called for...some dropkick lite a fire...we are in a total no fire ban area .
Bernie .
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all. Bernie windy as here yesterday as well. 3 ml for us. Hotter this morning on walk.Flo (patrol) going to mechanic / relation at Caboolture for a couple of days this morning - borrowing son's vehicle for the couple of days. Getting big service for things which Bruce does not attend to . Our mechanic is my cousin's son who really know his "old" vehicles who do not have all the computers etc.
Stay cool everyone and safe if on the roads.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks cold here this morning and could do with some sunshine. Arrived home yesterday and had a good nights sleep now to clean the van and ute.

Have a great day cheers Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Good morning all.
I now own a new laptop thing but I have to learn how to use it because it has Windows 8 and I have been using Windows 7.
I have several how to do it books; Windows 8 for Seniors, Windows 8 Tips, Tricks, & Shortcuts, and Windows 8 straight to the point. Lots of reading to do before the laptop arrives by post. My existing laptop is an Acer Aspire and is about 10 years old, hence the upgrade/purchase.
The tech details of the new thing are:-
Acer Aspire E5-571PG Intel i5 2.4 GHZ 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 15" Screen Windows 8.1.
(Sounds very technical) I hope I can work it when it arrives here.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Keith
The very first thing I'd do with your new laptop would be to increase the ram to 8 gig and then update the whole thing to Windows 10
Google how to update to win 10 via "Insiders Program "

No use trying to keep win 8 or win 8.1 as it's been condemned to go to the big graveyard of superseded windows programs, along with win 7.
Who ever sold you the laptop has slipped in a "not so smart program" knowing it will be no longer serviced after January 1 2020 .

I volunteer 2 days a week at a place ( Mandurah Muscateers- Charity Computers ) that refurbishes computers for the ones in need and ALL our computers are loaded with windows 10 and Office 2010

If anyone here needs a re-furbished computer and is willing to pay for it as well as postage PM me

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning again how amazing, another chilly one at that. Stay well folks cheers Robert
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all chilly here too Robert only 16 this morning.

Bob