Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Macca »

Good morning travelling or not friends. Goodness my lorikeets etc are making a noise in my Grevilleas this morning- will have the whole neighbourhood awake. Planted another Peaches & Cream as it flowers all year Y they love it better than the others. Have a good day.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all 22 and a bit of fog this morning saw 44 on the gauge yesty ac is getting a workout.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Bob n Kay , you beat us we only got to 41 and a smidgeon yesterday ..Phone sez 21 at the moment .
When I took the old girl across the road into have her eye's poked I was talking to a bloke from the RV centre Lesley , he didn't know of you and Erich or Don & Leith...he was from Vic...but I talked to him anyway :lol: said when he moved there a cuppla years back he had a 5er but it didn't fit in the garage now has a caravan...his name was John, probably the only "John" there :mrgreen:
Morning everyone else out there .
Bernie .
Last edited by BernieQ2 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Morning all. Just surviving this heat as it’s not very humid for a change.

Bernie, hmm, John? A few of them around. [emoji849] Did he have grey hair? [emoji23]

Must have been a huge 5er if it didn’t fit in the garage. Then again, they started building a design with only a 10m garage so it could be one of those. With around 500 residents, it’s not surprising he doesn’t know us. Most people know Erich by sight though as he is always wandering around with his camera.

Village Christmas party tonight. Have a great day everyone and stay cool or warm depending on where you are.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow yes ok thanks for that have a great Xmas time enjoy the new toys [emoji590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Noggins wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:44 pm Happy to help
Have a Good Christmas Mate

Ron
"tanks" here--- Ron, I have sent you a reply message on the Forum system.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning to the early birdies gee your up early this morning Keith 44 on the gauge again yesty expect the same today.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning "Tanks" n Bob n everyone else . 42 yesterday here mate . bloody warm again .
Looks like you know "John" Lesley must have been the grey hair :D :lol:
Where's the fat fingered one ? I thought they only poked her eye's not the didjits . :mrgreen:
Broken spring on the project has been replaced..
Bernie .
Macca

Post by Macca »

late good morning to you all. Walk for paper then read that before he gets out of bed. Saturday so cooked his scrambled eggs now Bruce reading every word in the Courier! Just finished a no bake slice with dates, butter and Marie biscuits. Too sweet for me but it gets eaten, as well as an old favourite boiled pineapple fruit cake. Off to son's for 7am brekky up at Caboolture in the am- Early Christmas.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

bob r wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:50 am Morning to the early birdies gee your up early this morning Keith 44 on the gauge again yesty expect the same today.

Bob
"tanks" here Bob-R,
I was resetting the new/old/wrong laptop to wipe all of my "practice runs" from the memory before returning it to the e-bay seller next week.
I spent a lot of last night and most of the early morning with it. I am amazed at what these electronic things can do. My new Samsong phone still frightens me.
I am told that it will send e-mails and I can also do e-bay on the phone--- BUT, I am too frightened to even try any of that.
I could not find "Helen the Fat-Finger-One" in the new/old laptop, so I guess she is still in the other laptop I have.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.