Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Throw away tyres now, what next may I ask? Had a very quiet day while the Gman was at the block .All I did was 3 loads of washing and made the bed and patted my purring pussy. Got the nice nursery man coming to prune the fruit trees and roses this week and free advice on what is going on with the lawn which is producing more weeds than before and we have used feed and weed but still they sprout. Bed time now so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Quiet day with your pussy, sounds good Dot xxxx

Quiet day at the lair too. The wind has given me a sinus/allergy headache, so everything seems slower today. I did a rebuild of the plate that cracked yesterday and fired up a few small suncatchers, but it has been a slow day anyway.

sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Boy wasn't last night a ball dropper? frost upon frost, my pussy was chattering while trying to purr :lol: I ate an egg and grilled tomato for tea :D woo hoo. Off to bed now will watch the boys on bikes from there so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Real food Dot? Sounds like a new you Bring on the champagne xxxx

I did some firing of the kiln today, nothing exciting. Then the door bell started. A few different deliveries of food stuffs, but the best one is some new crocs. They look like they were made just for me...printed to be tie dyed, so will go well with my happy pants. Roll on summer. I think we have all had enough of winter and it's only just really started.

Stay warm out there
nighty night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Had a walk around a couple of car yards today, Q? what is a hybrid car? Went back to the Kia dealer and still no new models in yet, Toyota Yaris also no new models arrived but the manager run off a copy of the new specs.. Tooooooo confusing, so will just have to wait. The boys on bikes are on so I'm off to bed e buys now. Had a chat to our friend HTFFBO today and she is the same ol gal :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Cuppa x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Does hybrid refer to the ability to run of petrol or electric? Seeing as electricity is made by burning coal, I just don't get the need for electric cars. Happy weekend Dotty xxxx

Did another kiln run this morning, with some more sun catchers. We're still hoping to have a Christmas sale in November at Bathurst, so the stuff that I am making may be included on the stall, but then again it may become Christmas presents for family and friends. Just having some more fun learning new stuff and keeping busy.

Stay warm wherever you are,
sleep well xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Went to Chiro today, because of the position I was put in for the last surgery my neck was very tight and sore so gently does it but glad to say it has eased . Yesterday the garden man came and pruned all the fruit trees and roses so now Robert not Bob has a little variety of wood for his smoking sessions. The boys on bikes are on so I am off to bed e buys. Keep up the work with the kiln Deborah , can't wait to see the results. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Peter & Sandra x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Chiro did wonders I hope Dot xxxx

It must have been the day for it. I visited my chiro today too. Definitely worth the visit. She is pushing for me to have steroid injections again..maybe..I am still thinking about that. The last one in the same shoulder, only lasted a couple of weeks. Had a quick trip to the grocery shop and that was enough for a day. So have set the kiln up for a firing tomorrow. If I get out of bed soon enough to run down and start it up, otherwise it can wait. Nothing urgent anymore.

Sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Getting some rain tonight, watching my Bombers and so far so good, hope they keep it up. Then the boys on bikes so I reckon a nice warm shower is in order then to bed with my pussy. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Pet-els x :D
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Goodnight to all the night owls, I have had enough for the day. Off to bed now via a nice hot shower.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.