Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, slothful is far better than manic, so keep up with the slower days, xxxx

It was almost sunny here today, wow. almost. I cleaned out the kiln, scrubbed the shelves, painted them with kiln wash and fired them to cure the wash. Later in the afternoon, I found a package had been left with some fancy wire that I bought on ebay. So then I had to play with it to see how it looks around my glass pieces. Interesting fun, but a long way to go before i can show anyone what I've been doing/learning.

so it's off to dreamland for me,
goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot xxxx

Been a long day here, chiro in the morning and packing the van this afternoon. Off up the road tomorrow to Karuah for a jayco weekend. It looks like rain of course..the jayco curse strikes again.

goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Finally made it to Loxton, the garden here at John & Fays is just beautiful and in full bloom. We are expecting the temp to be around 32 tomorrow and a northerly wind :o not used to this heat.. I am knackered and awaiting to see if Vik or anyone else from anywhere turns up. Goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Homeless x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Goodnight to all and Dot please enjoy yourself and best to John and Fay. Will get thete one day but tomorrow w3 have our own place. Sleep well all Robert
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:02 pm Finally made it to Loxton, the garden here at John & Fays is just beautiful and in full bloom. We are expecting the temp to be around 32 tomorrow and a northerly wind :o not used to this heat.. I am knackered and awaiting to see if Vik or anyone else from anywhere turns up. Goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Homeless x :)
Alas Dotters ,the twain still shall not meet... SWMBO is in QLD for a few days, The motorised humpy is willing and waiting ... at Mannum...!!! BUT I have a open inspection lined up to go to in Adelaide (this renting caper is no good) so count me out... :roll:

Vik... :arrow: :arrow: :|
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Stay relaxing Dot. Good to see you are smelling the roses. xxxx

We drove up to Karuah today with no real dramas. The rain has stayed away from us, so far, but the forecast does not bode well. news from home is that they have just had the mother of all storms. Flooding rains, hail , streets disappeared under water and power poles across roads. They have had no phones or power for a few hours, with it being restored finally. Boy, we are glad to have escaped that one, and we wont need to water the gardens for a few more weeks now.

All this excitement is very tiring, so sleep well everyone night night. xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

After a warm day the cool breeze has sprung up so making the sleeping weather much better. Watched the others enjoying their BBQ but I did manage to suck on the end of G's sausage 8-) :evil: Time for bed e buys so goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Wayne & Nini x :) where are you? you were supposed to be here.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

A lovely night with Dot and George, Ross and Janette. Where are you T1 ? Will try a camp oven meal tomorrow night without the experts.
Cheers John and Faye
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Sounds like a good escape Dot, enjoy xxxx

Had a quiet day with our jayco mob. Always good to catch up with some who have been our on the road for a while. Had a very long happy hour/night but all is good. We have had sunshine all day...home is still taking a pounding from the weather, but no dramas there either.

sleep well everyone nighty night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Another entertaining day comes to a close after a camp oven stew for dinner thank you Faye, I managed to mash some up and it went down nicely. Did a trip into Berri for a look around and of course a trip to Aldi :D Now it is bed time so goodnight everyone x goodnight Peter & Sandra x :)