Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

P1270012.JPG
P1270010.JPG
Well today a truck and a grader thingy turned up to clear the "grass" off the old block. I guess the new owner is about to start to get his shed up. Have to mow the lawn tomorrow after all that rain. Rang my mate in NZ tonight she is now waiting for her scanky bro's next court case on the 12th Feb where he has applied to have his sentence dismissed ?? Hoping he gets extra time instead. This has been a long and a corrupt saga now but when the next couple of court appearances of bro then the time will be to get the media involved. Like here the crooks are the ones that get all the perks and the victims get pissed from pillar to post. as soon as we can we shall be heading over to get the cat among the pigeons and watch the feathers fly. Anyway time to hit the sack so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx :D :D Hope you are back on line soon. Deborah the girls are on their way x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Looks like you had a dusty day Dot. Hope the building doesn't take too long. The process is so painful for the neighbours cause you wont get anything from it, but the noise and mess is there for you all the same. Fingers crossed for your Kiwi mate and the ridiculousness of the legal system. Stay sane mate and I will keep an eye out for the girls xxxx

Had a very early start today. Did a kiln run at 6 am . Took out yesterday's firing and went to load today's. Darn thing was too big to fit in the kiln. How did that happen? I wasn't drunk and in charge of a glass cutter, that I do know. So I put another piece in to fire and went back to bed. Much later in the day, I went to my shed and spent a lot of time trimming the big piece and being cross with myself. But hey, it happens sometimes.

The gentle rain that we are now experiencing is wonderful. Will probably sleep better than I have over the last hot week.
Night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

We have just had some light rain, all good for the burnt areas . Off to the city again tomorrow So I say goodnight to one and all x :D Goodnight Cuppa x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We are now camped up at the Canungra Showgrounds. What a difference a year makes. All the regrowth has everything looking nice and green. You could almost forget how bad things were last year. Its a full moon tonight, maybe a wolf moon. We caught up with an old friend this arvo, had a great time.
Good night one and all.
Moon at Canungra.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Goodnight all just been finishing the glueing of my cork underlay on my model railway. At lest I am now getting some where.

Dot all ok for tomorrow cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Full moon Cooya Qld 13.jpg
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I will be howling for the full moon but not joining you in mooning it . Safe journey to town tomoz. xxxx

We have been enjoying some lovely light rain for most of the day. So far we have had 1 1/2 inches, not bad at all. Now we will have some decent sleeping nights....bliss.

I am sure that physio means person who inflicts serious pain. Not in the best of head space at the moment and will be sleeping with some heavy duty pain killers on board. May not get back to fire the kiln either, if the promised sleep does happen to come.

sleep tight you lot xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Enjoy the travel to town today Dot? xxxx

Did manage to wake up at 6:30 and do a kiln run. Was back in bed by 6;40 and fast asleep as soon as I hit the pillow. What I can see in the kiln looks like it was worth getting out of bed for, so all good and tomorrow will tell. Had another 1 1/2 inches of rain today, so the place is starting to feel a little damp (n squishy) I am planning a sleep in tomorrow, because I have nothing planned to fire and have to have a cool kiln to set up the next lot of things to do some slumping into the bowl shapes. Once set up the kiln can be just changed each morning , with bowl removed and replaced with the next flat bit of glass until all the bowl shapes have been slumped. It's just easier to do the same process for a few runs at a time instead of resetting all the controls and shelves to suit the different jobs.

good night all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Good day today, saw GP for another ACAT review and the other old peoples benefit thing where you get 5 free physio, chiro, massage and such things and had a great physio appointment and lots of laughs as well. The traffic home was terrible (schools back) , bugger that driving to and from work every day. I had an egg sandwich today, took over an hr to get 1 egg on 1 slice of bread but it finally disappeared. Doggie sitting this Sunday for a few hrs so Brian will be pleased :lol: :lol: Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major x :D Nice to know you won't be too far away from being back here xx
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bed time, nothing on TV as usual so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D