Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Shirley »

Deborah, Morisett markets just came up on our local FB page, do you ever sell your jewellery over there ?
Shirley & Bruce.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, another day too cold to get out of bed? If I could have, that's what I would have done today in this freezing weather. xxxx

Robert that plate has been a learning curve, but not a stressful one. Kept me out of the house for another week hey. A few more projects are under way now, so time will tell what the next big flop or success looks like.

Shirley, no I didn't see that the markets had re-opened until late tonight, maybe next month, I will get to wander around them. I dont sell at that kind of market usually, my stuff is a bit too expensive for that sort of set up. If people are coming to buy from a gift market or a jewellery festival, they dont expect me to sell my stuff off as cheap as the Chinese crap that is usually found at the local markets.I did try a few local markets earlier in my career, but it was pretty hard to set it all up and only sell a few things in a long day. THey certainly earn any money that they can get.

Fired up some rainbow plates today. That was only their first chance in the kiln, so time will tell with them too.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Vintage Star Trek on SBS Viceland tonight...
The original film!
Captain Kirk an’ all... 😳😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Nah watching the boys on bikes :lol: 8-) You saying about drugs Ray I still get multi scripts ok, must be a a viral thing in Vic :lol: Went to sleep in the chair again last night so going to head to bed now before I do it again tonight. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Ray x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I think when you need to replace those scripts, you will get different quantities..becoming really stingy. I don't think Pollies must ever get serious pain or they get extra freebys anyways. Stay warm mate xxxx

had a quiet lair day (becoming a tad monotonous) done another fusing kiln run. This time to try a new idea out, so time will tell if it all worked the way i am hoping. Really, it is becoming difficult to even know what day it is. That can be good in a way, but it's just getting all too much of being cooped up in one spot.

Sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I got an email from the good ol Government telling me I can do the citizenship ceremony via the computer WTFudge? no thanks soif I don't want to go that way they will let me know where and when the live do will be. That should be worth a video of them trying to understand me burbling on but then again they may re think their decision because I may cost them $$$$$ ha ha too late. :lol: :lol: G is off to the block tomorrow to do the weeds again so I will have time to do my thing ;) ;) Q? for the car people, I see the new cars only have "temp tyres" just to get you to the nearest tyre place ??? The last joint (bone) on my thumb keeps popping in and out, very disconcerting. I,m off to bed e buys now so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D and Mr Major x :D Good luck on Wednesday Tanks xxx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, Quite a few of the new vehicles have 'space saver'
spare wheels now. Personally, I don't like them, because they recommend that you only drive at a reduced speed when in use. That's OK if only around town, but I have never seen one in use on the highway. What's wrong with your thumb? Is the joint dislocating?
Sleep tight vegemites, I'll turn the light off for you.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Dot our little girlie, car has a space saver spare wheel
Never been used still in the boot brand new car has done over 110.000 klms
If you keep very good tyres on the car maybe never need the spare.

Bob
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Agree Bob, my Subaru Outback was 20 yrs old, the normal spare tyre had never been on the road & we had never had a flat tyre in it, good tyres are the way to go & you can be lucky I guess. :D :D
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Likewise, Dot.
Our Suzi Berlina has a space-saver spare.
They're even selling the Jimny with a space-saver!! And it's mounted on the rear door, where it would save 0 space! :roll:
Great if you're out in the bush... the traction difference compared to A/Ts would make the drive out "very interesting"!!!
I suspect it's designed to extract more $$$ from buyers for a full-sized spare. :evil:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields