Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Don't think there would be much excitement in Coober Pedy, unless you were a bored copper sitting in wait. Certainly is a different sort of place. Hope you get the computer sorted out soon Dot. xxxx

Returned to the shed today. Had some therapy time and now I am exhausted. So nighty night one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Still watching your copper mate Dot? xxxx

had no therapy today, instead it was a sort out the new phone day. Ombudman insisted that I have to use the "repaired" phone to prove that it is or isn't working. So here goes nothing.

sleep tight you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Better say goodnight everyone x :D as won't have any reception after here (Marla) for a while. Sleeping like a baby at night after watching Boston Legal DVD's :lol: :lol: Beautiful sunny and warm day cool nights. XXXX
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

How come you're not watching VAST tv Dot? You telling me that $3,000 piece of crap isn't working again?
Have you reactivated your VAST service lately?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope that you get a pleasant surprise with reception Dot. It appears that the improvements in reception out there are really happening in places. So hope you get to the right places. xxxx

I had some luck with optus today. Had a phone call from the customer relations executive person. She was amazed at how many different people I had tried to talk with and how many stupid answers I have been given. Upshot? She is sending me an iphone 8plus at no extra cost. Until I play with this new fangled machine, I dont know if it will please me or not. But at least the crappy suspicious phone can now be returned.

THis wangling better deals is most tiring, so off to thaw out again.
night night xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Looks like the reception improvements didn't make it to your nearest brick pit Dot xxxx

Had a kiln day today, so feeling a little less stressed. Off to thaw out now, so sleep well you lot xxx
Deborah

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
Had a kiln day today, so feeling a little less stressed.
That's not how you spell 'killing'... 8-) :roll: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

BruceS wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:08 pm How come you're not watching VAST tv Dot? You telling me that $3,000 piece of crap isn't working again?
Have you reactivated your VAST service lately?
Vast has the same programs on so many stations. Had to re boot the thing for different state or something. Going ok today so watching the Spanish superbikes. No matter what we try just can't get the boys on bikes and this race is a lead up to the tour de France. I did hear that Froom had a bad smash and is in hosp and that Richie Port is doing well. Have settled into our parking spot just out of Alice springs, hoping to catch up with friends we met here 2 yrs ago. OMG have you seen the moron caravanners doing the 130kph up here? Have seen 2 get the collie wobbles up, scary shite.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Change of goodnighter!2 more sleeps here in rehab . Vaccum pac came off wound today and it looks perfect. Goodnight all.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

You’re not alone Dottie!

We were overtaken by a caravanner when cruising at 105km/h!! 😳
The overtaking manoeuvre caused the van to develop the dreaded waltz. 🤭
I backed off really fast to give him room to have an accident. Prepared to stop & render assistance.
Took him about 10km to get the van under control. 🙄
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields