Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Macca »

NOT HAPPY JAN! On way home fromhosp yesterday afternoon started feeling like shit.Coughing, face ache, headache temp, body feels as though been run over by a semi. Got worse during today but 2 of our 4 Drs off sick so on dot o f 6 pm rang after hours . He has just left - bloody flu which I have NEVER had. Certainly have not done as many knee exercises as should have done today .
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, we missed Gemtrees, couldn't convince his nibs to drive that far "out of his way" . Hope to get there another trip. Tell us all what you find there and what pussy sees out the window. xxxx

Lesley, stay away from hospitals, nasty germy places. Hope you feel better asap. xxx

Had an eventful day today. Chiro for much of the morning, then off to Belmont to the optus shop. Nice man tried his best to set up the iphone, some things just dont swap from samsung to iphone easily. Others just stuff up really weirdly. The contacts list was in alphabetical order by first names, iphone does it by last names, so some things are in strange places. Daughter will be visiting for the weekend, so will be needed to help me to reassign some of the numbers again. Evan had to buy another copy of wikicamps, it was easier than stressing about it and now because it's on an i whatever, I can share it to his nibs ipad, so that's a plus. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, it's time for some ugly sleep,
so nght all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:39 pm Need to hit the sack big drive tomorrow plus it is cold :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major x :D
"tanks" here---Thinking of you and the G-Man out there in the cold.
The outside temp at the Bunker this morning is 12 degrees. Major is sitting in my lift chair and is playing invisable with me.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Did you share some hamburger with your pussy Dot? Hope the electric blankie is working well for you xxxx

Had a doc day today, just getting some legal drugs n stuff. DIscovered the piece of glass that I fired so many times that I have lost count, has smashed itself while being fired again, so this time it will become fine frit....sledgehammer therapy for me. I managed to find a way to sort the contacts on my phone, so that they are almost back the way I am used to. That was a fiddle too, but it has been done and now I am happier with it.

I am off to thaw out in my warmed bed too,
goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

No hamburgers Deborah. Elect blanket was lovely, temp inside the bus this morning was 2 deg so I stayed tucked up until the air con got inside to a nice temp :lol: The sun was nice and warm but the wind was dam cold to say the least. We are heading out in the car tomorrow so must make an early start. George just dropped the pepper pot and now there is pepper all over the place well the floor will get a wash. This place is very busy as there is a 4x4 club in for a couple of days. We didn't have their camp fire meal this time cuz I can't eat it now :( . They also have a new generator so have power 24/7 and a new bore so the water is good for drinking. So goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bernie x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you sound like its as cold there as it is here, and it is really cold here. The coldest start to winter since last winter. BBBBRRRRR Stay warm Dot and keep pussy toasty too xxxx

Had a house cleaning day and did some phone fiddling. That was interesting. All the contacts whose first names start with R to Z were missing. So now I have fixed that little problem, the phone is feeling a lot more useful.Cooked up spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, but as the request for gluten free was heard, I used thick pad thai rice noodles instead of pasta. Very nice and easy too.

That warm bed is calling, so night all xxx
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Deborah you can buy gluten free pasta, few different brands, I have celiac 👎👎
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot, you sound like its as cold there as it is here, and it is really cold here. The coldest start to winter since last winter. BBBBRRRRR Stay warm Dot and keep pussy toasty too xxxx
TAKE HEART!!
Today was the Winter Solstice.
From tomorrow, days will become gradually longer and (we hope) warmer!
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Stay warm Dot xxxx

Yes Shirley I know about the pasta, but rice noodles only take a few seconds to cook in boiling water and aren't as starchy, so perfect when you are trying to feed the masses in a short time.

Today's effort was a luscious roast lamb, no complaints about that meal either. Spent a lot of time with sil getting new computer up to scratch and fiddling with the set up of the new phone. Handy having a tech nerd in the family sometimes.
Definitely looking for a warm bed soon, so sweet dreams night night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D you must be exhausted with all that cooking so have the next few days off :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.