Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Thank goodness the cool change has arrived. Might get a few drops of rain in the next few days. Went to GP today and she was pleased with her present (an ice cream container) This year both our cherry trees have given a bumper crop and I just love cherries but you guessed it I can't eat them :( so sent 1kg to my sister cost $17, would have been cheaper to send her the $. but fresh home grown cherries are best. Maybe next year I will be able to scoff them all (if they have another good crop) So bed time and goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Can you freeze some cherries for later Dot? Maybe even bottle a few, just for the taste later, when you will be eating cherries and anything else for that matter. Hope it comes back to you very soon xxxx

I fired up the kiln today, with my Christmas tree parts inside. I wasn't brave enough to open it up to peep. I will have to wait for morning before it can be opened. Returned to the grocery to get the ingredients for the usual Christmas baking. I can't believe how fast this month has been disappearing. I will need to have a couple of batches of biscuits baked tomorrow. So there wont be much time for playing in my shed!

I am in great need of a lot of ugly sleep, so goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I'll give the other cherries to our friend who looks after our birds and house when we need her. No baking at all this year for me. Time to hit the sheets once again, nice and cool today with just a nice drizzle of rain to settle the dust.Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Sheaky x :) where ever you may be.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

All right, we will give you a baking dispensation for this year, Dot ... at least you got a good reason to ignore the kitchen xxxx

I didn't get into the kitchen today either. I went down to my shed to inspect the kiln work and was very happy. I constructed the Christmas tree and it looks really cute. So I cut out another couple of clear glass trees and have them ready to fire tomorrow. While they are warming up, I hope to cutout another pair of trees, but they will be green glass. Once the green ones have been fired, I will have enough for our family, at least I think I do. I may get inspired to do a few more next week, just for the fun/challenge of it.

Needing to rest my weary bones, so goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Time once again to hit the sack. No cooking today and won't be either, the thought and smell of food churns my gut. So goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bob n Bev x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Keep relaxing Dot, you have earnt a break mate.xxxx

Today, kiln was fired up, I baked a few biscuits and then stayed with kiln and cut more Christmas trees. This day seems to be forever long. So I am definitely needing some sleep.
goodnight you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

That time again, goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Terry & Margaret x :D where ever you may be.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

HHmmmmmmmm
Clock just ticking over to 0130h....
Probbly should hit the sack.
G'nite all!
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Ray, your clock needs resetting, you posted at 1:29.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Well it says he posted at 12:59 here in SA.
It depends on how you have your clock set in your profile. (what state you live in?)
Down the very bottom mine says ... "All times are UTC+10:30"
BruceS
Mannum, SA