Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Another warm day but pleasant enough. Back to doggie sitting tomorrow arvo as Rosie's mum starts night shift . Then off to the city again Friday. :? Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Enjoy the city Dot. Not for me in this heat, so make the most of your visit. Hope it's a worthwhile visit, mate xxxx

Had a weird day today. Spent the morning with the accountant to do our tax, then on to the hammer shop, to buy more shed stuff (spending a gift card from Christmas) . Next stop, the eye place. Bloody young fella told me I need to change my glasses, but he can't see into my eyes properly until I have used hydrating drops four times a day until next week. gggggrrrrr No script until then, so more time wasted.

So when we arrived home, I went to my shed and had some quiet time. Fired some more kiln shelves and played with some plaster of paris moulds that I have been making. 2 have set well and the other 2 have a lot of squishy stuff on the top layer. So I tipped em out, left them on the bench and used the mould shapes to make another couple of moulds. The damp ones, may be able to be rescued, but I dont like my chances.

goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:26 pm Another warm day but pleasant enough. Back to doggie sitting tomorrow arvo as Rosie's mum starts night shift . Then off to the city again Friday. :? Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
"tanks" here Dot, good night mate. Is Monty on this Friday night ?.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Thanks Debra I will have a look getting older stinks when things that used to work don't hope you get new script soon
Helen [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Dot

Post by Dot »

Tanks not sure about the Monty haven't seen any advertised. Off to town early in the morning to see original Tongue man for some results. :? Have Rosy the dog back again. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi Dot. Been very busy up here working on the old house getting it ready for the builders in mid March. At least it has been a bit cooler lately. Didn't get much done during those hot spells. Hope to have it nearly finished by the end of June. Goodnight everyone. Cheers John
Dot

Post by Dot »

Another nice mild day even had some rain last night :D Easy run into the city and back home by 1130hrs. I even got my photo done for the renewal of my license, :shock: :shock: Why do these photos always turn out so bloody awful :?: :?: but another 10 yrs all paid for. Do you get a % refund if you don't get to use the 10 yrs :?: I'm off to bed e buys now so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bullfrog x :D
P.S. John that little house project is going to be a ripper for sure so keep at it while you can. Hi Faye &Evie xx
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

A 10 year licence? wow, I think the magic number here is 50, but after whatever the number is, you can only renew for 5 years at a time. Hope that you have at least another happy 10 years ,and many more, of driving left in you xxxx

I have been busy firing the kiln, with the intentions of saving a piece that the previous owner had obviously broken in a firing mishap. She obviously loved it, or it would have been put in the scrap heap. So I cut some curled up parts off and tried to fused it all back into one piece. No such luck. There were a few tiny spaces where the glass just didn't reach together. SO today, I pit lot of tiny bits of glass frit in to hopefully fill in the holes..tomorrow when the kiln cools, I will know.
Had a good storm here tonight and finally had some heavy rain. It was good while it lasted, back to humid now.

Goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

G went to the block today and wouldn't let me go :( he used the excuse I would get too tired :lol: :lol: He took some more of his "stuff" up there, most likely his hidden stash of tool type things ;) Having visitors tomorrow so I must get to bed to be up bright eyed and bushy tailed because one of the visitors takes a lot of ummmmmmm you know what I mean.. :lol: Back to doggie sitting tomorrow night, our friend starts night shift so we will be having Rosy at night time. Brian will be pleased, he gets to stare at Rosy through the mesh of the crate. :lol: So goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight RossP x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Enjoy the challenge of having visitors Dot...keeps you on your toes hey? xxxx

Gave the kiln a rest today. So I did get it ready for an early start tomorrow. His nibs can turn it on for me whilst I sleep. Then I did some gardening. All the cuttings that I took from my sister, had been pushed out of sight into the green house. His nibs was changing the water, when he thought about it. They really were a sorry looking bunch of weeds. So I managed to find enough still healthy-ish plant matter to start a few plants off. So now I will worry about them surviving while we are away. So they will have to be weatherproofed by March when we next disappear into the yonder.

Goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah