Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

The visitors today was Phil & Ann aka Mottleemob and of course Miss Mia. I even made them some scones which they said were very nice :D Miss Rosy dog is back for the night and will go home with her mum in the morning. I am back to the city tomorrow arvo, Tues morn & Wed morning so another tiring week but hoping for some answers. Time for bed e buys so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Peter x :D aka Pet-els
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope the answers are what we are all wanting to hear, happy driving. XXXX

Today I did a kiln firing and while waiting for it to come up to temp. the next project was worked upon. I am wanting to build a glass shelf for my glass dragons to sit up a bit higher so that they can catch the light from the window next to them. I made a tower, from all the scraps that are lying around, glued it together and watched it proceed to slowly slide and tumble. So obviously 24 slices of glass was too much for a tower. I tried another tower of 12 pieces of glass, glued it a put it in the middle of the workbench to watch it slide, while the glue was still wet... no slide. SO I have constructed 9 towers of 12 pieces of weird and wonderful shapes of clear glass. If they fire in a straight pile, I will use my amazing glue to joint 3 piles, so that I will have 3 pylons to build my shelf onto. I plan to put one smallish glass sheet, to stabilise it, then the very big glass sheet will be put on top. The pylons are being made out of my scrap glass, but the shelves will be from the neighbours windows. They are very thick and I suspect some kind of tempered glass, so am happy to use these as shelving.

Goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Goodnight Dot.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

Got home from the big smoke around 4.40pm went to sleep in the chair till 6pm then went and laid down and yep back to sleep till 9pm so I must have been stuffed. Back there again tomorrow :roll: . Rosy dog went home this morning and came back again at 10pm. But right now it is once again time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Terry and Margaret x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

That's one day of driving to the big smoke done. 2 more to go. Fingers are crossed for ya mate XXXX

Today, the optometrist declared that I desperately need new glasses (I told him that last week) anyway, we escaped from there to do a quick coles shop (there is no such thing) and came out with a small trolley full. Finally down to the kiln late afternoon. The load was not as pleasing as expected, so the plate will need some chipping away of edges that grew over the mold and a lower firing next time.

I have been shopping online a bit and can't wait to see what parcels arrive. Only hoping that they arrive before we disappear for a month, mid March. Didn't mention the parcels are glass...oops. Some new things are in the plans at the moment, time will tell Dot, be patient.

All this planning and spending is exhausting , so goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Good day today :D Good luck with your new "venture" Deborah and your new glasses :D Back to the city again tomorrow :roll: . Time for some sleep so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks, happy news :D x :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bed time, goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Ray x :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
dapope

Post by dapope »

Goodnight Dot...take it easy..
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Happy Valentines Everyone.

Dot as your news is so good, hope you had a glass of something naughty :D :D ;) ;) xxxx

Had a manic day yesterday with foxtel , trying to get a tech to the house. It took hours for them to answer the phone and then hours before the monkeys on the other end of the phone would make an appointment for a tech visit this morning. None of them spoke understandable English, one asked to speak with my husband (he got told where to go) and the final one spent time trying to solve our problem with google. Finally a tech was booked for sparrows today. Last night, I found that the tv remote had expoded batteries in it. Doesnt really explain why foxtel was refusing to play. Anyway, after I put the new batteries in the controller, nothing worked. His nibs finally found a way to set the tv back to factory settings, and we had not only tv, but foxtel as well. I was in no mood to try to call them back, so let the lovely man visit us before breaky today. He got paid for the visit, by foxtel and we all had a good laugh at the pathetic service that happened yesterday.

good night from the one who foxtel can send crazy xxx
Deborah