Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Noggins wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:25 am There is also a FaceBook site that I found informative
https://www.facebook.com/groups/146837062640024/
Look in the "Files"

Maybe what you need is in there.

Ron
Thanks for that link Ron, have the answers needed.
Wasn't yesterday a wild windy and wet time it was here.
Brian has his doggie mate here for a week IF her mum can get on the the KI Ferry it has been cancelled 3 times so far.
Very happy with the BOB's result, our Tassie boy Richie was fantastic he earned that spot on the podium. Time for bed I'm knackered from doing stuff all so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight BernieQ x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Getting knackered from doing stuff all, is becoming fashionable Dot. Take care mate xxxx

LIke Dot, I have done very little today and I am just knackered too.

sleep well xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Another weird weather day, my friend still can't get on the KI ferry yet because of the rough weather so looks like her week long holiday will be over before it starts. The guy was supposed to come and slash our old block but not surprises not a ph call and no show, that really pees me off as we have unlocked our gate for his access so the gate will be locked tonight, we lock the gate for our property security not the convince for others. :evil: :lol: The link Noggins put up for the diesel heater forum had exactly what info G needed so we did a test run and all aok. Also got a $40.00 refund on the heater so happy with that.Off for a shower so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Hope you are feeling better tonight. Goodnight Mr Major x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope the weather is only a spectator sport for you Dot. xxxx

We have been promised some of that nasty weather, but it seems to have eluded us for the time being. Today was just a lovely day with a bit of a stiff breeze for a couple of hours. Nothing worth all the warnings that we have been receiving.

House across the road is having some renos done. So this morning when I went down to turn on the kiln, the sudden crashing noise was a bit scary. The "builders" had dropped the carport, literally. Metal roof and all in one fell swoop. It probably took very little effort to make it fall down, but it really was not nice at 7:30AM. The neighbours had not bothered to let us know in advance that the work would be starting, so we don't think we will be very helpful in the coming weeks.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah, how are the glass blobs going apart from "crack" The man came today and slashed the weeds, still looks terrible. Off to Chiro tomorrow then the dental clinic friday then hopefully away somewhere. Time to hit the sack so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Glass blobs are looking good for glass blobs Dot. Haven't tried to re-make them into vases just yet. Have a great drive to the chiro and fang farriers mate xxxx

Today I had the kiln busy firing some extra hanging hooks onto the Christmas wreath. I was a bit surprised at how heavy it was, so decided to make some extra strong hanging things. Tomorrow I will be making tiny dots from a lot of scrap pieces..preparation for another project. Never a dull moment in the shed.

goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

dream4red wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:16 am Never a dull moment in the shed.

goodnight all xxx
Same, same!!
:D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Cold cold cold as hell and they say we may get some snow. :shock: Off for a nice hot shower now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr sleep peacefully if you can in hospital ,take the hearing aids out.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Just as chilly here Dot. Keep on keeping pussy warm xxxx

The wind was so strong today that it really made it an inside day. So not much excitement happening here.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Been pi$$ing down all day.
What happened to Spring? 😳
Overnight min forecast for 1*... and max for the next week is 13~15. 🤭
Kiss goodbye to any outdoor activity. 😟
Regards & God bless,
Ray