Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Wind, sun, belting down rain, hail then repeat, that was today's weather. brrr Air con been on all day, even when we went to town to the fang farrier, Brian & Rosy were looking at me when I went to turn it off :roll: . Got a sore throat now (on one side) . Hope the sicky boys aka Bobr and Tanks are feeling better so now it's goodnight from me xx :D :D Goodnight everyone x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Dot, Better check out that new heater again.

Freezing here; have the wood heater burning really hot. Even using the new wood from the felled grey gum. Burns really well, even if a bit wet.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, will you keep your wretched cold weather down South where it belongs please? :o :o :o xxxx

It has been a yucko day. Cold and with the winds building up to gale force by afternoon. I watched helplessly as a yacht was blown passed our place. Obviously has slipped off a mooring somewhere. By the time I got upstairs to the phone, the boat was way out of sight and could only hope that the local marina people would have seen it , as it was heading in their direction. They suggested they had enough problems with the wind without that, but of course they were watching out for it.
Not much else is going on here, just trying out some survival stuff...stay inside, stay warm and stay alive!

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I am ever so early tonight but not going to be able to stay out of bed for much longer. Sore throat is becoming a PITA :lol: Was supposed to go to a surprise birthday party this arvo but thought better not, be safe and keep others safe. It is so cold maybe some snow around close by. I have the fang farrier every Friday for the next 4 weeks to get my new plate just right. Don't know what for because I can't use them :lol: Brian's friend Rosy is going home tomorrow so peace will be restored. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D
Jd the new heater will be tested next week but still have the big red genny just incase. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Enjoy your rest Dot. Hard to imagine the temps you are “enjoying”. We are home with mid to high 20s. Erich just said he’s not happy to be home. Wants to be on the road again.

We have booked a 5 night stay at Hervey Bay from the 8th Oct for him to attend a photography workshop. Not a bad spot to be stuck for a while.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good night Dot my two girls completely surprised me, was a good night. Cheers Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Stay positive about the fangs Dot. The farrier might surprise you with a workable model. Finger crossed anyways my dear xxxx

Just as frozen here too, almost wish we were in Queensland, but too much to do here now. Once the winds disappear, we need new guttering and downpipes. Fun...not. There goes the bank balance.

Too cold n windy to get out n about, so another quiet day in the lair.

goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Not as cold today but the evening has hit a low again but looking for some good temps this week. :D Still have a sore throat :( Have a little honey eater sitting on her eggs so hoping to see babies soon :D Tanks I would be raising hell over the cock up with no one having the patches you need. Very poor excuses by the hosp and chemist. The chemist could of asked the other patch person if he could use one and he would replace it when yours arrived and as for the hosp poor excuse they wouldn't use that many patches in such a small town. Hope you are coping ok. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D the kiwi did good. :roll:
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Is your pussy keeping warm enough Dot?

We are having the frozen nights here too. The icy winds in the daytime, followed by ready to snow, coldness.
Did inside things again today. Hemmed some new pants and did a few sewing jobs, nothing to get excited about.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Speaking of fands had two of mine flare up over the weekend so an appointment arranged for this afternoon. Cheers