Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Hope it's starting to warm up now Dot xxxx

We had sunshine today and that was good, until the sun dropped and the ice returned. 8 degrees tonight....bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrr

Nothing much happening today, so off to find a very warm bed.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Nodded off in chair last night. My pussy is feeling a bit off color today but he is drinking. Sore throat easing. Good to hear that Bob is doing well and hope Tank's patches turned up. Off to bed now Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope you found your way to a nice warm bed Dot xxxx

Remember the holy blue vase?
IMG_1280.JPG
Well I cut it into two blobs of glass and this is the first one, finally finished
IMG_1324 (2).JPG
IMG_1321 (2).JPG
Much happier with that result. It took a few extra times in the kiln, but now it looks like a proper vase. The second lump of glass is getting turned into a vase (maybe) tomorrow.
Nothing much else is happening here.

sweet dreams out there xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:38 pm Nodded off in chair last night. My pussy is feeling a bit off color today but he is drinking. Sore throat easing. Good to hear that Bob is doing well and hope Tank's patches turned up. Off to bed now Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x
"tanks" here---Dot, the patches arrived and were in place at 4:00 pm Monday.
Still pain when I move in certain ways but not as severe as pre-patch.
I think that the Endone tablets were more effective in masking the pain, but the 'bowel-blocking' was not nice.
I'm now getting some sleep in the bed - flat out so to speak, but only about 1 hour at a time then back to the recliner chair.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

We’re thinking of you, Tanks.
Been there, done that. 😳😟
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah that old blob has turned out really nice indeed. :D Still cold as ice. brrr. Hate to think of the next power bill, air con has been getting a real thrashing. I'm worn out from watching the bully boy arrogant rude thing on TV today so now I am off to bed e buys. Goodnight everyone :D x Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Goodnight Dot sleep well cheers Robert
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Goodnight Dot. Have five tents and a caravan on the camp area for a few nights. Sort of friends of friends but we do know most of them. They are involved with the masters base-ball up here and could not book into any other accommodation due to the virus thing. Camp oven cook-up being put on tomorrow night with a bottle of red and a damper so not all bad. Our weather hasn't been to bad up here and better than yours. 8 mls of rain last night. Warming up over the next few days. Cheers John
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Thanks Dot, still chilly here tonight. Hope you are warm enough, air con just doesn't keep me warm enough. xxxx

Tanks, thinking of you mate. Sounds like you may finally start to feel better. Finger crossed for you x

Today the other blue blob was fired, tell you all tomorrow. The rest of the day, I seemed to be needed for phone calls to change doctors, dentists and chiro appointments. All for their convenience too. The worst one was the radiologist who was meant to be giving me steroid injection in my shoulder today. I had to be changed until a fortnight away, if I was to see the doc that I had asked to see. I will see him in a fortnight. I had been warned that the other person is not as good. They gave no explanation except "oh we had a change in the roster" Not impressed. If the quack is sick, say so. If he forgot it's school holidays, at least be honest and say so. Anyway, the calendar is now so full of flaming medical stuff, we wont be going too far away in the coming months.

A nice warm bed is calling, so night all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Off to Fang Farrier again tomorrow. I was reading a post from my friend on facebook and bugger me I noticed a name that rang bells so I asked if she knew the name I saw and how small is this world? My friend I was asking about was my rat bag mate 60yrs ago in Melbourne, kept in touch all this time but haven't met up since high school. Now I see a trip to the Sun Shine coast when able. Anyway that is something else to look forward to. :D Tomorrow it is supposed to be a hot day in the 30's woo hoo. Throat is a bit better again today, Hope everyone that is crook will be crook free very soon. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Annette & Darryl xx :D :D