Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Hope the fang farrier is kind to you Dot xxxx

My fang farrier did a little bit of tidying up a rough edge and refused payment..wow that doesn't happen very often.

Then the chiro, who isn't my usual lady, but it was good. She does things a little bit differently and I do feel that she has made some progress.

Once all the medical stuff had been done, I was free to wander down to my shed and retrieve the final blue vase from the kiln. It has a wonky foot, that does not affect it's usefulness as a vase and I am finally happy with the finished product.
IMG_1329 (2).JPG
IMG_1327 (2).JPG
I think I will try some other ideas for a while now. The vases have been proven to work, so some new challenges are happening. Watch this space.

nighty night xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
That looks even better than the first effort!
Congrats!

A bit late to post this on “Good Morning” so I’ll post this one here.
Breakfast was poached eggs on sourdough toast. A good start.
Max was forecast for 24... even better! A sunny day when I enjoyed rolling out the ride-on mower and hooning around the half-acre front yard.
The irises are coming out, and most of our 140 roses are showing buds. Two have flowers out! (A month earlier than normal.)
Finished the day sitting in the front yard with SWMBO & a glass of wine, watching the sun set.
Life is good, sometimes. 😜👍
The only way to improve it? No border passes & no masks.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah love the vase, keep doing some more but different colors, red, white, green and yes a black one go on go on. My fang farrier costs me O :D Today was another "fitting" the dentist is sooooooo particular and so set on the right fit, color shape of the teeth eg The eye teeth on the plate looked a bit pointed and that worried her so that will be fixed, She was also particular on how the top lip looked and felt, couldn't look like a Yank lip and it had to be "relaxed" so lots of fangs in fangs out pat pat pat the top lip to make sure it was soft and not tight. Then I had to go to Ikea, after a few hrs looking at this that and the other we headed to the new Buntings once again to walk every isle, much to G;s disgust :lol: :lol: :lol: Sore throat nearly gone. I must admit I have been laughing an awful lot this arvo after hearing the news about no mask man. As long as he keeps his antiseptic infusion going all will be OK , can only hope. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major x :D x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, your fang farrier sounds like a very caring person. Keep on laughing, you certainly have earnt the right to do that. xxxx

Thanks Ray and Dot. It has been a long challenge to get a couple of decent vases, but that's enough for a while. We did a few quick visits to shop today and OMG it was so busy. Just the noise level was too much for his nibs. I was surprised to see the hammer shop is no longer insisting on mask wearing. Most of the customers in bunnings were very old cranky men. They all need a dose of friendliness and kindness. It has never been like that before, so hope they all go home and sleep it off before their next shopping times.
We had a surprise visit from our nephew and his bride today, so that gave us a bit of distraction. Apart from that, business as usual in the lair.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Early night for me feeling a bit crap so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Its a bit early for lights out, but I'm knackered. We have been to the Gabba the last two days. Got home at just after midnight this morn and headed back about 2.30 this arvo. My team (Richmond) gets to play SWMBO team(StKilda) next weekend, so one way or the other there will be an unhappy camper in the house next weekend. The gkids don't care though. Their teams are already out.
Sleep tight vegemites.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Early to bed but we have to allow for turning the clock forward :lol: :lol:

So many holiday makers locally this long weekend, area is very busy & we have 30-40 boats over along the foreshore tonight,
The day was stunning 10/10, son was happy when the northerly wind blew, downed tools & went kite surfing.
Shirley & Bruce.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Very early night Dot, hope you get a good sleep in too xxxx
Agree Shirley, it's been a knockout day. Our street was full of boat trailers by 10am and they stayed for most of the day. (We live on a one way street heading to a boat ramp) . The bay was full of activity most of the day. Isn't it good to just watch the crazies going through petrol at a huge rate. We have a lot of huge cruisers around at the moment, with big V8 engines and lovely bow waves rolling across the bay.

Most of the day was a cleanup time to find the family guest room so that our daughter can bring her family to stay tomorrow night. I am very hesitant, but we have to find a way to get back to some sort of normal. They live in Bondi and our granddaughter goes to Bondi Public School. Bondi itself has had a few cases, so we have been very cautious. Hubby is getting so excited, so that's good to see.

Cleaning is exhausting, so Night all xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Deborah enjoy the kids brings a great joy. Spent hours yesterday with my grand son and still smiling, cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Back to the cold again, took some of our friends bits and box's down to her new home that she had forgotten about :lol: Tiring work had to have a nanna nap when we got home :roll: Tried some sweet n sour chicken for tea but ended up not being able to get it down so ended up going back to custard. :lol: Naughty Norman (the corella) was onto his daughter once again last week and hello today was an egg in the corner nicely placed in the straw. It has now been removed .The last egg was laid from a perch so it was scrambled. Had the diesel heater going in the bus this arvo just to make sure all was ok. Roses are all flowering and the wisteria is dropping the first lot of flowers and will be flowering again in a week or two. Time to get into a nice hot shower then into bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Shirley x :D