Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by supersparky »

I hope they catch those thieving grubs.
I can never understand why people have to steal someone else's property.
Goodnight anyone that wanders by and sees the light on.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Good night everyone
HTFFBO Helen sleep tight

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah would than that was stolen belong to a lady named Rosemary??? Been watching the tennis today, hate watching Raffa do his stupid rituals. Been a PJ day today, did a couple of repairs on G's scruffy pants (iron on patches) :lol: More dam peaches falling on the ground, can't keep up with them. Off to bed e buys soon so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight j-d x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

OK spit it out Dot....Yes it was Rosemary and Ian's van. How do you know this lady? Does everyone in your area have lots of apricots? If not, why don't you invite the cranky womens out to have a collecting day so that they could make jam to sell? xxxx

Having the van returned to Rosemary and Ian has been great news for them, but I dont think I could even go into the van after it had been so mistreated. Poor buggers had only had it 6 months and it still had that new smell n everything. The thieves deserve anything that the coppers can throw at them, especially as they were so brazen as to sit outside it for a couple of mornings pretending that they deserved to be there. F/book can be a blessing sometimes and without her having it out there, we wouldn't have noticed the van. She literally had all of the jaco mob checking every huge van that we saw and how lucky one of our friends did register it that the van they looked at was Rosemary's?

Spent today sewing a nighty for our next big trip...the days get hot inland, but the nights are usually very cold. So a new winter sleep wardrobe is being created, very slowly.
stay safe out there, goodnight xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah I don't know Rosemary & Ian personally but my sister does because she has the same dogs :lol: :lol: she asked me to forward the post about their stolen van. :D Gave the lawn a dose of fert and a big drink once again ready for the next onslaught of hot weather. Peaches coming out our ears Robert not Bob where are you??? My friend had to shoot 3 cows today that were caught in the fires. She gets upset at having to do it but it is for the animals end to the suffering. Anyway time for bed so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Nini & Wayne x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, bloody schnausers, say no more. I'd love to come for some fresh peaches...just give me a couple of months :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

AFter trying on the new negligee yesterday, I realised that I had rolled my shoulder badly. By bedtime I was in agony. So of course hit the strong drugs and after finally getting to sleep, I slept most of today. What a waste of a day. Hopefully be a bit better tomorrow.

goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Macca

Post by Macca »

5954AFEB-A804-4D6D-AC08-3A9981422845.png
from our ex neighbours who moved back to. NZ to Auckland.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

How's the air near you now Dot? xxxx

Air today has been very pleasant. This is the first day that both of us have had clear heads, so it has felt good to have the house open and getting fresh air inside. Managed to sew another of my highly fashionable nighties today. LIke these are long sleeved, floor length tents, that I can build in an afternoon. The last ones that I have made have worn so thin that this sewing bee is in desperation. I am making a couple of very light ones and today's one was a little thicker for those lovely outback wintry nights, when the windows all frost up and the water pipes are full of ice. Hard to think of those times at the moment isn't it? :lol: :lol:

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

0700hrs the removal of the Tank007& PJ pervert.jpg
P8070007.JPG
Hey Deborah, how do you like my winter night attire? so sexy !! :lol: :lol: I promise to update my night wardrobe. No smoke here any more thank goodness. It was hot here again today so just a quick runs out side to check the birds and fill all the bird baths here and there. Had our resident lizard visit again so Brian was not allowed outside until Liz had a drink and went back to where ever her home is. Time for bed so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Mr Bandit x :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.