Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, if the whole form thing is a pain, I believe you can take all your details n stuff to your local federal members office where they will actually help you with the forms and lodge them for you. Good luck in the morning xxxx

Had my shoulder scan and xrays today. Painfully done would be a mild description of the process. But anyway, it needs the steroids pumped in. So the earliest that can be done is Tuesday...endone is my friend at the moment. Rain? what rain? a light show and not much else. Hoping for some rain tomorrow.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Busy day and am now stuffed. Brian went to the vet to have his ears checked again now has some ointment for a week, it appears the stress of the other cat invaders can set his condition of (herpes) off . But he is a happy pussy cat although my niece and family turned up after their trip away in their new set up of caravan and car. ?? does every caravan need to have those weight dist things? Thanks for the tip re the application forms and the MPs involvement Deborah, sounds good to me. George rang the Immigration people yesterday to ask them a few questions, = left a message with someone = they will ring back before 5pm = NO CALL. Rang again this arvo, exactly the same as yesterday. Bloody useless office workers. A clever farmer in Clarendon (not far from here)started a panic today, he started a fire by using an angle grinder in the yard next to the hay bales Duh.Off to bed now so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I haven't had these issues Dot, but I have been told that the appointment with the fed member saved a friend from murdering his mate over those forms. Keep your pussy happy XXXX

Today was very much a watch the rain fall day. We had half an inch and I saw every one of those drips! SO good to watch, but our dirt is so dry that the water has just been running off. Hopefully it will start to sink in soon.

nighty night all xxx
Deborah

Macca

Post by Macca »

Deborah got a double dose steroid in right shoulder Tuesday after u/sound Monday. Ugly shoulder! She wriggled the needle around inside to distribute the drug as far as possible. Pain that night made me open a box of strong kne tablets which I never used . Not good Tuesday and probably my fault as was helping cleaning windows etc but with left hand as much as possible- getting good with lefty! No pain since Wed night thank goodness.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---Dot
You must be about ready for your trip to the sheep shag land to visit friends over there. Say hello to Norman for me. Have a good holiday over there.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We finally got away well after lunch today. The highway was closed in the section that we needed to access it. And it was backlogged for miles.
We are now at the Yelarbon rec reserve due to the need for some power as the fridge is being a p.i.a.
Only one vehicle at Inglewood rest area when through at about 4.30. It drizzled rain from near Warwick to here but it is clear now. There is water laying everywhere in the paddocks and the creeks are flowing. I reckon there will be some happy people in the district tonight.
Bandit says goodnight Dot. Goodnight all.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Take care on the roads David, We have had no rain for ages now. My niece and family did the wineries over today and also had a go at this machine trying to get to the problem of not being able to watch GIFS and such like, click onto the arrow and the pic goes all black but I can hear what's going on??? needless to say after consulting the google things on the subject came to no solution ??? They are heading off in the morning towards Port Ferry then home to Melb for back to school. Anyway time to hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :) and goodnight Grandpa x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Cool enough for you tonight Dot? Keep the pussy warm xxxx

David, sounds so surreal. You have probably been through the worst drought affected brown areas and now seeing the same places under water, must be a bit weird.
We have had another damp day too, but the best news was Murrurundi has had a good dose. From carting water inn for the last 2 years, they must be so stoked.
sleep well out there xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

My Niece and family departed at 6am but I said goodbye to them last night knowing I would not have a chance of being up at that time of the day. We have had some rain today which has freshened everything up nicely. It has started to rain quite heavily just now so that means the water tank will be over flowing soon. Time to hit the sheets so goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Riverlander x :)
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Best way to get a good sleep...rain on the roof and hearing the water tanks filling up. Enjoy the sleep Dot xxxx

Started to panic about taking the business on the road for a long time this year. We plan to be gone from home for 6 months, so have to have a good supply of ridiculous things like facebook flyers and business cards. Today I printed off a heap of the facebook flyers and chopped them up into small flyers. Then I sat for hours punching tiny holes in the business cards, to hang earing from. That takes a lot of squishing with the tiny hole punch and my hands have not forgiven me for doing that. I think I will take the extra box of cards and the hole punch along and if needed will use the punch then. A lot more glass stuff will need to be created before March when we finally leave home.

sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah