Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Still enjoying the sound of rain on the roof Dot? xxxx

We sort of had a strong stormy moment tonight, but it didn't last long. The Weather mob sent us texts warning to stay inside and protect all vehicles etc. Well that was a storm in a teacup. The rain lasted a few minutes and the strong winds lasted maybe an hour, but it was hardly life threatening. Maybe we will get some more steady rain over night.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Lovely rain today as well. Go for the big time Deborah so back in the hot box. Was a PJ day for me, not feeling the best but I will survive. Going to the block this Frid after a couple of appointments in town, got to put the rubbish bin out on Saturday. Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Miles from Urah x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Still awaiting to hear from the immigration twats. Has anyone had anything to do with the Ryobi misting fan? I was thinking for one for the birds when we are away if it gets hot. How come the bushfires aren't getting much news coverage? I heard on the grape vine that a certain person is heading back here, I wonder who it may be??? :) Boys on bikes, tennis, what else could an old lady perve ask for? A BLOODY HAMBURGER that's what :) seeing that will not happen then its Goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Ray x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot wouldn't you have difficulty turning the fan on and off from a distance? You wouldn't want it to blast the birds on a snow day and timers don't work when you have no black outs. They sort of reset once the blackout is gone, so the spray could be going all night instead of when you want it ..just my thinking out loud again xxxx

Macca hope the steroids are still working for you. I had mine done today and so far, it feels good. Letting my lovely chiro have a look see tomorrow and probably have it strapped to keep the juice in the right place.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We are in a little Lions club cpk at Lismore Vic.
It blew a gale today while we drove down from Mulwala, where we spent yesterday evening visiting T's folks.
It starting raining not long after we got sorted out. I have just had a lovely hot shower in the amenities building. I had almost forgotten how good it is hear rain on a tin roof. Down side is Grandmaster B didn't get much of a walk today, and the speedway at Avalon rained off. Bugger. It is $25 for the night with power. Can't complain , as it has all that we needed. The pub has cold beer and good tucker.
It's still early but I am looking forward to a good night's sleep, haven't had one of them for a while.
But I will probably wake up at 3.00 am like usual.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Deborah we will have those yard dwellers in the yard while we are away so the off and on thing will be fine. So apart from your concerns are those misting things ok? Still no call back from Immigration hmmmm. Poor Mr Bandit not having a run today so did he go to the pub with you? David what do you do when you wake up at 3am? Just askin :) Our friend was doing another section that was burnt out and she had to shoot 10 cows that were barely alive , breaks my heart to hear her daily activities but it has to be done. Looks like we may get a bit of rain if lucky. Watching Housos 7 mate so very naughty but funny as well. :) Nearly stood on another lizard today must be a baby of the other one we have so I put a little house (broken terra cotta pot plant) under a bush just in case he needs one :) Goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Craig x :) (have a good trip)
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

If you have willing helpers, why not set up a little bit of sprinkler hose? I dont know much about the fan thingys, but if the sprinkler was very gentle, the birds that didn't want to get wet could get out the way easily? Happy researching Dot xxxx
Had shoulder strapped today, still feeling crappy and need some sleep.
nighty nght all xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Fine irrigation misting sray like they use in fern nursery’s Dot but you run thr chance of the line breaking and water wasted big time.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, Bandit didnt want to get out of mh , let alone walk to the pub. All he wanted was for me to get out the big Chase rug,, so he could warm up. Poor little QLD dog. It was only 10 deg here. And it is raining in Warnambool, but that's Ok cos they are racing in MtGambier tonight. 👍
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

10* and raining. He should be used that being a Taggerty dog