Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by BruceS »

No comment Keith!!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Another beaut day, See the road toll is up and running again and only half way through. Another mouse bit the almond and paid the price that was # 8. Shirley I hope your G son gets a good report and is fixed asap. Coppers were out today, G saw them having a very "animated" conversation with a few young asians ??? We went past a booze / drug bus but not on our side I wanted to turn around but G said NO Dorothy, I was hoping for the drug test to see how they would get the arm spit sample :lol: :lol: :lol: Off for a shower so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Has G worked out WHY the shops were shut?
Probably the same reason we’re overrun by tourists this (holiday) weekend ... 8-)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good night all enjoy the morrow Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I don't wish to invite problems, but I have been driving for over 50 years and have yet to breathalised. His nibs seems to be in the drivers seat every time we are on the wrong side of the road. Stay out in the fresh air when the builders go home at night Dot. xxxx

The party house across the road from us, has been under re-construction for so long now that we are getting fed up with the surprise builders at 7am and then no builders for a week or two. I think it started in early October and I do not think that I would be very tolerant if that was my abode. As the noisy residents are tenants, they don't have much say in it.

The paperweights look pretty good Dot. Except the glass shrank so far down in the molds that I have returned them in the mold with a lot more chopped glass on top. Once the shape is right, they will definitely need to be returned to the kiln to get the tops of them to have a great shine. So another firing after tomorrow and then maybe they will be done.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
There is steady rain all day at Dysart and the lawn is growing fast.
Major and i went to bed early, went to sleep early, woke up early and now having an early cuppa before going back to bed, so as we can wake up early, later in the morning.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Keith enjoy the repeat of sleep, happens every day with me take care cheers Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

RobertNotBob wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:37 am Keith enjoy the repeat of sleep, happens every day with me take care cheers Robert
"tanks" here--- Rob,
Try a TEMAZEPAN 10 mg every now and again for a good relaxed sleep, available on script from your GP
This is what they used for me in the hospital when I had the T-7 vertabrae fracture.
Temaze does not put you to sleep, but relaxes the muscles so as you can get to a relaxed sleep is what the nurses told me.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Keith will keep it in mind thank you cheers Robert
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

RnB,
Note that you need a prescription to obtain Temazepam.
I use it when my collapsed vertebrae play up.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields