Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

You shall be either pleased or peeved but sex is better than drugs for crook backs.. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
SWMBO says you’re incorrigible!

(Does that mean you’re flat rather than wrinkly?)
🤣)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ray I would say SWMBO is scared you will believe me, go on give it a try. Dare you x
So now I am going to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight and good luck Ray x :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Sorry Dot sex certainly courses me trouble with my back so that is a NO NO. Otherwise good night folks cheers Robert.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Oh no Dot, too much information and look what you have started. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxx

I had a day off due to a massive migraine. Thankfully my drugs are starting to work and I will ba back at whatever tomorrow.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:30 pm Ray I would say SWMBO is scared you will believe me, go on give it a try. Dare you x
So now I am going to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight and good luck Ray x :D :D
Dottie,
SWMBO says my back is far too fragile to try, and anyway, she had a headache. 😥
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

OMG you men are sooooooooooooooooooooo not with it, Rnb imagination is good. Ray, no back is that fragile and a paracetamol is good for headaches and another advantage of doing the tango is that it is also great for headaches. Deborah, Migranes are no match for the vertical Horizontal Tango, so I have been told :lol: If your Migrane has gone then I guess you tried my suggestion :lol: :lol: Hope everyone had a safe / relaxed weekend . Very quiet here over the weekend apart from a few ambulance and police sirens as pr normal, nutters in a hurry. Went out to the bus last night to watch the boys on bikes as the tv's in the house decided they would let the sound be heard but not the picture but was ok in the bus ??? Has anyone else noticed the crappy ads lately? 1/The sloth that just does a grunt,2/ a kid doing an ad for telstra saying "bloody good broadband (or something) 3/Kid telling us to stop washing dishes by hand to save water? when have kids done dishes? End of rants, goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight WayneP x :D
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Ok mate hope you’re having a great time today and yes [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

The latest Toyota ad is a total waste of time.
Kids wash car. Bloke pays the usual, but smart-arse kid demands more “for the club”.
Bloke argues, kid whispers something & bloke pays up.
Dunno if we’re supposed to hear what the kid says, but even with a volume boost I can’t make sense of it.
The message I get from the ad: if you own a Toyota, beware of smart-arse kids offering to wash your car. 😳

I’m safe...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Not a good cure for me from you Dot, but a couple of doses of mersyndol and a darkened room to sleep in, make a lot of help. xxxx

Kids on tv ads are just not right. Who lets them think they can be adults anyway? Why would anyone believe a kid about any advertised product?

Took the paperweights out of the kiln today and they have grown extra appendages. The hearts look like they have arms waving and one even has a heart shaped hand.
IMG_1869.JPG
You will need to enlarge that one to see the mess that I made.

After much interesting language and grinding, cutting, sanding, the pieces have been returned to the kiln. They will get a very long time in the kiln tomorrow to get their surfaces to have a nice deep shine. Well that's the theory anyway.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life