Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Shirley »

I like the NRMA add, the two kids trying to save the koala habitat, might get the message.

Dislike how the volume rises when the adds are running, pain in a*** always turn them down.
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Shirley wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:25 am Dislike how the volume rises when the adds are running, pain in a*** always turn them down.
Particularly the gambling ads. :evil:

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Ray,
I think the boy says "inflation"

PeterH
PeterH
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

I agree Peter.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Dot

Post by Dot »

Saying goodnight early tonight, visitors and they talk more than me so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Birthday boy George x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Don't lay too many eggs with the cackling Dot. Good to see you having some entertainment xxxx

The kiln was fired today with the paperweights. As it was a 14 hour firing, it is still too hot for me to open up and check on them. Tomorrow wil be soon enough.
It's back raining again, so much water around here that soo we will all grow a set of flippers.

sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
It looks to me like ALIUMS have colonised your kiln!
Maybe they come from a very hot planet, and your kiln reminds them of home...
Best suggestion I can come up with is to stick them in your freezer and kill them!
Unless you’d like to try talking to them to convince them to move out of the kiln...
😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Night folks a few things on tomorrow and may even have the grandson for the day. Sleep tight, sleep well cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today the workmans dunny was dropped off and a man put some steel pegs with string around them so any day now. The owner told George he can't put up his big shed as the building people don't want other trades people on the land while they are there = weird?? Reckon we may head over to the block tomorrow for a day or so, bus needs a good run and I need to get out of here. How did your glass blobs turn out Deborah?. Shirley, any news about your grandson? Got another mouse today so total has been 8. Off to bed e buys now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you know that you can give mice heart attacks with noise right? If you wait until all is quiet in the night and then start banging saucepans lids together (staying close to where you suspect they are hiding), and any critters will be found dead in the morning. Yes, I have succeeded with this highly barbaric method. xxxx

Ray the alliums are still in the kiln :lol: :lol: :lol:

I looked at the blobs this morning and decided they need more heat to get a bit shinier. So they are getting another turn in the heat. Good thing I don't have any serious need to get other stuff done. One of them has developed a nasty split personality and has a great slash out of it through the middles. I left it in the kiln as it is, just to see what tomorrow's heating will cause. I don't think it will mend totally, but am curious to see what happens to it.
I made up a few pieces to be fired soon. They will become different brooches. I remembered that I have spaces on the brooch tray that need filling.

Wasted a lot of time today, getting our toll passes linked to our caravan. Apparently you will get charged truck rates in NSW, if the van is not registered with them as your recreational vehicle. PITA if you ask me.
sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life