Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Off to bed now so goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Peter aka Pet els x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Sleep well Dotty one xxxx

The kids arrived late afternoon. Son surveyed the driveway carefully, realised that his monster sized jayco will not be able to turn at the bottom of the long steep downhill run. There's a garage in the way. So he did the only thing that he could. He reversed the van down the driveway. We have enough trouble driving front down and not hitting the house or fence, but he did it so gently backwards. We are all a bit in awe of his talents (not very often but). So all is well and they will have a fairly straight run up the drive tomorrow. The laugh is, they are parked right under a pesky neighbours bedroom window. Son drives a very "quiet"diesel truck (a patrol). I have suggested that he will need to give the truck a good warm up and a few extra revs before lift off in the early morning. It will be a nice change for our side of the fence to waken the usually noisy mob, who try to keep us awake late at night, regularly.

I need some real sleep now, so nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Wow I had the best ever day I have had for years. Yes I had to climb onto a 6ft high fence to get on board my friends big Clydesdale horse Scully 17 hh and I just might say my legs have not been that wide apart in years. But I have to ask the "boss" if he would put the evidence on here for me so hang around maybe a day or so. Had another crazy afternoon but hoping that will subside when the reduction of the pills dosage comes into play :lol: So goodnight everyone x :) Goodnight Supersparky & Mr Bandit x :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to hear the horse riding went well. A Clydesdale would have been a wide fit though! Glad that you enjoyed the experience. xxxx

Today was spent putting the lair back to normal after the family left us. Most exciting getting the dining area back to a 2 person room and returning all the extra chairs from whence they came. Once the house felt right, I returned to the business stuff. All of the containers now have lists to help me return everything back to the same place each time. I am not sure that will work, but it's worth a try.

I am totally stuffed,
so nighty night sleep tight xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Not a good day today, flat as and I have done O all day. So I shall bid theee all a goodnight. :D Hope tomorrow is better than today. Goodnight Toolman x :)
Toolman

Post by Toolman »

Good night Dot.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hey Dot, it's a long weekend, you got to do 0 cause it's a holiday. It's meant to be labour day or something isn't it? I dont really care why they have it, it's just nice to have some extra family time for some of the hard w***ers around us. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you xxxx

We just did quiet things today. I cleared out a couple of drawers, to give me space for all the travel shopping (I love a good op shop find, but the drawers were already full...oops). Then went online to do some shopping for special glass. I didn't make enough money to be able to buy up big from USA, so had to settle for a very small order from Canberra. Not quite as much fun, but it will come soon and I will get excited, once it arrives.

Goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I hope it wasn't anything we said???? Had another rough day? Thinking of ya mate xxxx

I spent the day in my shed. We sold a lot of tiny bobby pins over the last few sales, so that was the order of the day. Lots of tiny offcuts have been cut even smaller, to make tiny bobby pins. I swore to never do them again, so much fiddle, but as we need every sale possible, I relented. The small glass order will arrive tomorrow, so I needed to clear the bench space for some real work...oh the excitement. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Off to thaw out again,
so night night everyone xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, another awol day? thinking of ya mate xxxx

Well the red glass arrived early and I have busy creating all day long. First to be made were a couple of pendants from each sheet of glass, notes taken etc, so that I can decide which glass to buy more of. Went up to the kitchen for lunch and thought oops, missing something here. Every pendant also needed to have matching earings. I dont have any red earings left in the boxes, so the afternoon was spent cutting glass for tiny earings ... such fun...not.
Kiln is ready for firing on Friday, got other stuff to do tomorrow. so it's a goodnight from me xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Couldn't say goodnight last night as we had a power out and along with a ripper thunder storm and some good heavy rain. Had a couple of bad days in relation to the decrease in drugs, from manic to sloth in a matter of some 3 days. No energy at all, what a change from last week. Time to hit the sheets again so hoping for a better day tomorrow. Goodnight everyone x :) goodnight WayneP x :)