Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Well Dykey Dot, :D :D :D have a great trip mate xxxx

We arrived in the Hunter Valley yesterday, parked the van at Cessnock showy and went over to Kurri to start the stall setup. Could not put up too much of value, as there was no security over night. So had to get over there early today to finish setup. All setup with time tospare and spare. The weather is very cold n showery, so not many customers. Lucky for us, one lady had a love affair with my stuff and spent up big, so she made our day.
More of the same tomorrow. Would be really good to find another customer who loves my stuff. Anyway, I am happy with today, even though it was very slow.

Time for sleep now, with another early start tomorrow.
goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

At least you sold some stuff Deborah, will be better tomorrow. Not quite the dyke cut I normally get as my usual hairdresser was crook but it is a lot tidier and really I don't give a dam my dear what I look like :lol: GP cut the nasty drugs down by half again today :) Check again in 2 weeks. watch out George :lol: Having a forum couple visiting tomorrow :D First visitors since this saga began 12 mths ago, apart from Robert not bob and SteveW . Anyway time to say goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Noggins & Phyl x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Had a lovely visit from Aussiegirl aka Jenny & Mike this arvo, as usual too much laughing and solving all the worlds problems left me knackered so it is now time to say goodnight everyone x goodnight Chuck x :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Glad to see that you had a lot of laughter Dot. That is the best cure for many ails. xxxx

I wish your optimism had come true. Nah, it was a really super slow day. But we met some really lovely people, who were kind enough to drop by our stall, when the going was slow. They were the Rotarians from the organising group, didn't have much to spend, but gave their time generously. So not on the way to our first millions yet! Not rushing to the internet to spend up big on yanky glass either!

We came back home after the event, unpacked the van and put it away too. So we may have a big sleepin tomorrow! I am so stuffed!

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

G'nite/mornin' Dot...
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope you are still being entertained there Miss Dot xxxx

We had a visit from our daughter and family today. So I got up very early (sleep in didn't happen) and cooked up a fancy frittata for lunch. It was pretty good, but then the kids decided to stay for dinner as well. I found some home made veg and sausage rolls in the freezer, so that was dinner. The little one, ate as much as the adults, so I reckon there wasn't enough vegs in the sausage rolls. We are both totally stuffed, so off to the land of nod for me,
sleep well you lot,
night night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Very slow day for me today, just could not wake up until after 1pm, even then no energy to do anything so back to the recliner and yep sleep again, Have had some nice gentle rain but the thunder wasn't too gentle :shock: So now time to say goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Miss Mia x :)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time for hitting the sheets so goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Bob n Bev x :)
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Slowly slowing down there Dot? Good for the healing process, so enjoy the rest xxxx

Had a well earnt sleep in today. Then did a mammoth grocery shop. After lunch I did a bit of internet research to find a different glass supplier to try for my red glass quest. I found a mob in Adelaide, so have done another order in the quest. Hopefully the order will come quickly, before I lose interest!

I am stuffed now, so night night everyone xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Another sluggish day, a terrible feeling though, put my pj's on at lunchtime to stop me from heading outdoors but I ended up cooking heaps of stuff once again now I am paying the price so goodnight everyone x :) goodnight Jamglor x :)