Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Scary news Terry, glad Margaret was able to get you a faster appointment. Hoping all goes well .

Dot, poor Mr G., that sounds like a diet waiting for caffeine withdrawal headaches... I'd rather have a cough thanks. xxxx

Helen hope your eye op goes well xxx

Today was a firing day again. Then we tried to do a grocery shop. Getting a big bit peed off with our local woolies. Many products were just not on the shelf and where there were lots of things, they were all funny brands , imported from China. Who would buy tinned pineapple from China? They are really supporting Aussie farmers .........not.

It's still very hot here, so off to find a cool spot to sleep. Nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Check out Aeroplane Jelly Crystals made in Australia, but if you look at the same brand made up [IE, boiling water added] it's "Made In Thailand" and Woolworths single serve fruit in juice "made in China" Don't know what the quality of water is over there.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bloody cold today. :roll: Interesting the small amount of purely 100% Aust made, even the special milk G now has isn't all Oz it is 96% ??? Think this country has gone mad. Tomorrow I am taking the yard dweller to Mt Barker for a dyke hair cut while I am getting the last of the stitches out. Might have a look at the op shops if the old gal can manage it so for now Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight jd x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Glad you didn't have such a hot day today Dot. xxxx

Peter, you can't trust any of them anymore.

It was such a stinker here today, you would think it was the middle of February. not November. There has been little wind, so the smoke haze has just hung low around the house all day. So not the best day to go outside and do anything. Too ht to sleep, yet the body is exhausted, so going to try anyway.

sleep well out there xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Too much excitemnt for you Dot? xxxx

We had some grrr moments today, Drove 45 minutes to Tuggerah to have a look at said toyota sewing machine. Asked the checkout chick about a demo "oh the lady who does that isn't in today, she only comes on weekdays" WT Friday is a weekday and that is why we came today, says I. " She comes in on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday" I wont buy another machine ever, without seeing up and running. So will phone Tuggerah before leaving home again.
Then I went next door to JB HiFi to replace my dead camera. Had one demonstartated and talked to by salesman who uses the same brand etc. So bought it and went home. Tried to charge the battery with the chord connected to the camera (only way this can be done). I couldn't get the chord to connect firmly and the light that is meant to come on only flashed for a second and died. It was a tiny white light, not the red or green that the book says, so we gulped down lunch and returned the camera. Same salesman. He put the chord in, could see that it was a very poor fit, but " the camera says it is charging, it's just the light that's not working" I will have a refund thanks. He did the refund and put the camera back in stock. Pity the next poor person who tries to get any photos of the camera onto a computer. So not a very happy or productive day here.

sleep well out there xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Sounds like shit service everywhere these days. We have been perusing Kogan since Feb as the item we bought didn't do as it was supposed to so asked for a full refund. After 48 emails from them I informed them we were going on a long holiday but in the meantime Consumer will be advised and we shall continue our quest on our return. As we did, after consumer gave us instructions on what to say and quote to Kogan. Another 32 back and forth emails they finally relented and said to send the thing back for a refund. OK rand a couple of couriers and the cost was $94 so back to Kogan = stiff shitty. Back to consumer then back to Kogan then they said they would send a pre paid sticker. Just goes to show if you let these people b/shit you they will make life very difficult indeed. Got the return pre paid thing this arvo … Kogan = O. Dot = 1 :lol: No more kogan for me. Took HTFFBO for her dyke haircut and it looks really nice. Also had the remaining stitches out. :D Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Dot you didn't say exactly what was not working on that TV?
What model was it?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

BruceS wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:47 pm Dot you didn't say exactly what was not working on that TV?
What model was it?
It was a 10litre evap air con just, got it for the bus on hot days while driving. It was no better than an ordinary fan even ice didn't make any difference.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Very lazy day today, did a bit of gardening (repotting) . The yard dwellers also had a slow day apart from a bit of shopping. Absolute rubbish on the tv , dam pathetic. May as well head off to bed so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you finally had a win over kogan? That makes you a legend, well done xxxx

I had a close look at he plate that was ired up o Thursday and wasn't very happy with it. SO instead of firing it over a shaping mould to bend it in shape, I added a few more bits of glass to hide the pieces that I wasn't happy withy. Tomorrow it will have another long firing to melt the newer bits onto the plate...never a dull moment. Had some friends come by this afternoon, so tools were put away and a laughter filled afternoon followed.

Sleep well you lot xxx
Deborah