Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Helen aka HTFFBO went to have her eye checked this morning and the Dr was pleased at his handy work so she goes back in 2 weeks for another check up so all is good in the H&P van. :D Time to hit the sack cuz I am buggered so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope you are nowhere near the latest lot of fires Dot. The smoke is so destructive to our lungs and eyes. Just stay safe xxxx

Had another wierd day today. Started out just windy and smoke filled air. Then the wind really hustled up and changed direction several times and the next change was a hugely noisy storm. More wind going in all directions and very little rain. After all that settled, the rest of the afternoon was just hot, humid and windy. The air is so full of smoke and dust, that we had to keep the house closed up again. Some poor farmers have lost all their topsoil again. Thanking the solar panels for our airconditioning again!

Sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Staying up late Dot? Staying away from nasty air I hope XXXX

We collected the caravan from the engineers today. Money passed hands and then he asked us about our next trips that are planned. He suggested we should put a stronger axle on it before we leave for any really long trips. He was pretty happy with it, just once he out he bigger/heavier wheels on, he didn't like the look of the axle. So I guess he will be seeing more of our dough soon. Bugga.

Van is packed and we are off for a jayco weekend tomorrow so nighty night xxx
Deborah

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

😳 Your Jayco has a weak end?? 🤭
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

I fell asleep before I was ready to say goodnight. :D :oops: Good one Ray, did you swallow your razor blade this morning ? :lol: HTFFBO is doing ok with her eye and is nearly back to normal :lol: Nothing of any interest went on today apart from a few pot plants been re potted and G doing some checking of hoses and stuff in the bus ready for another little get away some time soon. Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Dapope (now in the good ol USA x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

What a bloody cold miserable day it was. Got some rain so I guess that was ok. The yard dwellers went out for lunch and when they got back the weather was really nasty so it was in the van for nanna nap for Helen. Who by the way fell up the van step reckons her legs just gave way but she is ok. :lol: Too cold to stay up so off to bed I go Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Homeless x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Greynomad wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:26 pm 😳 Your Jayco has a weak end?? 🤭
Cheeky chimp!

Dot, at least you are still able to find the interweb, had nothing last night abd barely a scratch tonight. So I will be quick. Good that HTFFO is improving, time for you to get back out ther I reckon. Enjoy your rain...wish we had some xxxx

Arrived safely at one mole, only to find the site allocated was a sh*** site. Ended up with van at 90 ddegree angle to the rest of the row, just ti get a level site. As we are on the end of the row it doesn't relly matter, but what a PITA. Good catching up with many friends who we havent seen for ages.

goodnight one and all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Another cold day and air con is on so reckon it is time to have a nice warm shower and hit the sack so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bob n Bev x :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Travelling in a generally westerly direction from NE Victoria...
Friday we had to run our genny to power the a/c in the afternoon.
Yesterday afternoon we had the diesel heater running— and again this morning! :shock:
Currently sitting beside Lake Lascelles at Hopetoun. Raining sideways!
... and it’s now officially Summer! :roll:
Twelve months ago, we did a similar trip, taking the coastal route. Nearly got blown off the planet!! :o
The more things change...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just don't hang your "bloomers" out. ;) Been another cold day today. I'm off to bed e buys now, big day in town tomorrow so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Noggins x :D