Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by RobertNotBob »

Not sure if it is goodnight or morning, been to sleep now wide awake. Camped just out of Clare opposite Annie Lane winerie wind blowing the van rocking and rain. Yes welcome a SA summer.

So its goodnye from me and my shadow till next time cheers Robert.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Looks like you are having Melbourne weather down there Dot. At least it's not getting to be way too hot, yet xxxx

We had a great weekend camping with our jayco mob, but if you ever want to use a caravan park in Port Stephens, avoid One Mile Beach. The park management were very disorganised, the sites were ridiculous and there was very little use of computers or phones. Today we came home to find the home town has been battered by huge winds which we had missed, and the temp has dropped dramatically. Summer? bah humbug! The wind is a little quiet now, but will still be here tomorrow, so another inside day here.

goodnight out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Don't worry there's some warm stuff on the way via WA that we will be only too happy to send on
In a few days you will be getting a bit of our WA temps from this week .
It's going to be 40 today here in Perth
When cool down to the 30's for the rest of the week :shock: :o

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

34 expected here Sunday and Monday
Dot

Post by Dot »

Totally buggered after we took a car trip to Loxton where we delivered Ray the shoe things we found for him and to check out John & Faye's transformed house. The house is nearly finished and it is looking really nice. A job well done. Now I am off to bed as it has been a very long day. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Ray, Joy, John and Faye x :D and Miss Evie x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Isn't it amazing how a day in the car can be so exhausting? Only a few years ago, we would all get in the car and drive all day and think nothing of it. Enjoy your rest Dot xxxx

Today I had a shed visit to construct a few more flat Christmas trees. Sold the lot at the weekend and think they may sell well at Hornsby next week. All fun and games here. The fires are close enough to disturb our air quality, but far enough to be feeling fairly safe at the moment. We watched one flare up at sunset, and it made for a spectacular sunset, that lasted a couple of hours and we viewed it from our loungeroom across the lake. Stay safe Shirley, scary times that's for certain.

sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Certainly another smoke filled day yesterday Deborah, minding our youngest g'son for 2 weeks & the pre school kept the kids inside on account of the smoke, just pray the local fires don't get any closer.
Shirley & Bruce.
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi. Thanks to Ray and Bruce I am back on air again. Bloody computers. Ray also loaded a photo resizer for me so I will see if it works tomorrow and post a couple of pics of the nearly finished house. Goodnight all and goodnight Dot. Cheers ( PS Fingers crossed Girt will clear the garden bed when it leaves tomorrow :lol: )
Dot

Post by Dot »

Riverlander wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 pm Hi. Thanks to Ray and Bruce I am back on air again. Bloody computers. Ray also loaded a photo resizer for me so I will see if it works tomorrow and post a couple of pics of the nearly finished house. Goodnight all and goodnight Dot. Cheers ( PS Fingers crossed Girt will clear the garden bed when it leaves tomorrow :lol: )
There is always hope John :lol: :lol:

Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Peter & Sandra x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, stay sane out there mate and find someone to have a good therapy laugh with. xxxx

Think I need a therapy laugh today. Took the crap sewing machine back to Tuggerah Spotlight. Had a different reception today to the one I had when I bought it on valentines day this year. The people were very helpful and friendly (I must have met the witch in February, on a bad day). After unsuccessfully trying to make the machine work, I was offered any machine to the same value. So had a good look around, the only machine worth having was a husquvana , so had a full demo. Then I asked about the next model up, of the machine that was on their internet ad. I was told that basically, it's the same machine, but with a lot more useful stitches and that would be a good buy for me. So after she found the next model isn't available through their warehouse, but can be bought online, she gave me a credit note and told me how to use it. Credit is for $299 which I paid in Feb, but machines happen to be on a big promo at the moment, so the superior machine is now $200. So I am happy with the outcome of that.

After another very smoky day here, (could have cut the smoke some of the time), I am off to dreamland.
So night all xxx
Deborah