Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Vik351

Re: Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Post by Vik351 »

Cuppa wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:23 am Hi folks, I’ve made several new posts to the blog today covering Eulo to Quilpie. I’ve decided not to continue with posting notifications across the various forums, so if you are interested in continuing to follow our blog please consider subscribing for email notifications.

Thanks
Cuppa
Ya won me over too fella... Great happy snaps BTW,actually using a camera I presume...???

vik... not a phone...!!! :P
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Hi Vik, the phone camera on my Telstra 'Dave' is crap, so yes it's a camera, but unfortunately one which is in the process of failing, grit in the zoom lens. Repair likely more than the camera's worth, so thinking to get a new (& better) one.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

There must be some great bargins out there now for a decent DSLR and zoom package I would imagine...???

Wouldnt wanna be in Ted's shoes for quids...!!!

Bought a pocket Sony Cyber Shot in 2012 (DSC-HX20V) 18. pix ...but the zoom on that little thing blew me away... :o :o :o

Hate to think what is out there now, this thing is a top pocket job and takes happys like a 2 foot zoom in the bow and arra days...

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Whilst here on one of my sporadic visits thought I may as well let anyone interested know of my latest blog post made yesterday.

For those who haven't been following our blog (could have hours worth of reading if you want to catch up from when I last posted here! Ha ha) we headed to the Kimberley via the Western deserts to a remote spot on the Dampier Peninsula where we are caretaking a tiny indigenous owned 'eco resort' for the wet season. Just MrsTea, me & the wildlife. Have been on the Peninsula since early September.

http://cuppa500.com/Blog/2018/11/19/the ... up-season/

I even got myself a new phone & a new camera!
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Have a great time Helen [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

homeless

Post by homeless »

Gee should hve asked while her cuppa I have 3 nikon dslr's plus a couple of small cameras. One a nikon does photos and videos and even an under water one. Have not used the two small ones for several years. Only used one of the big nikons the other day the first time for quite a while at the Mannum Steam Festival. Was once very keen but now dont worry much as no body sees them except me for screen savers.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Hi Brian, 'tis alright, I got to take away a few of your chillies instead! Can't take pics with'em, but they can distract you in their own way. Usually the morning after eating them! :)

Just bought a bigger lens to try & get 'closer to birds. A 150mm to 600mm zoom (900mm equivalent on my APS-C camera). Now just have to hope that it can find it's way to us. We 'tested' out the mail delivery to c/o the Beagle Bay store, & it worked, but I'm stuffed if I know how. Post office in Broome doesn't do any deliveries, everyone there has mailboxes.

I s'pose one day the photography gear will likely become unused junk, but whilst we travel it's one of the things, together with the blog, that I enjoy doing, & it helps to keep memories which can easily become jumbled & lost.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

New Post.
Photos & few words this time.

http://cuppa500.com/Blog/2018/11/25/low-tide/
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Cuppa wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:08 pm Hi Brian, 'tis alright, I got to take away a few of your chillies instead! Can't take pics with'em, but they can distract you in their own way. Usually the morning after eating them! :)

Just bought a bigger lens to try & get 'closer to birds. A 150mm to 600mm zoom (900mm equivalent on my APS-C camera). Now just have to hope that it can find it's way to us. We 'tested' out the mail delivery to c/o the Beagle Bay store, & it worked, but I'm stuffed if I know how. Post office in Broome doesn't do any deliveries, everyone there has mailboxes.

I s'pose one day the photography gear will likely become unused junk, but whilst we travel it's one of the things, together with the blog, that I enjoy doing, & it helps to keep memories which can easily become jumbled & lost.
There is room to store them this trip where the keyboard once lived ;) :lol: Now the work load has slowed a bit I might be able to catch up on all the posts I haven't read yet

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:24 pm
Cuppa wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:08 pm Hi Brian, 'tis alright, I got to take away a few of your chillies instead! Can't take pics with'em, but they can distract you in their own way. Usually the morning after eating them! :)

There is room to store them this trip where the keyboard once lived ;) :lol: Now the work load has slowed a bit I might be able to catch up on all the posts I haven't read yet

T1 Terry
If you are referring to the keyboard I made special storage for in Nonny, so's MrsTea could play it, then carted it all around Australia for 18 months without it once being unpacked & eventually donated to Ali, so's she & Julian could cart it overland to the UK & back .... I hope our memories, jumbled or otherwise get more use than that white elephant.

Besides I reckon your work slows up *because* of forum time, which admittedly probably does increase more when workload drops off! ;)

How did that big house installation go?

Cuppa

Ps. Nothing wrong with your memory!