NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Post by supersparky »

That is great news Dot. Enjoy your little trip in the bus.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Couldn't be better news Dot, just in time for Christmas enjoy & celebrate, have bus will travel, you & Georege should get away & have a great time. 🚍🚍
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Good news Dottie, did he say when you can resume the cocaine snorting? ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Great news Dot. Enjoy your trip to wherever.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Back online. Had a great few days away, All stitches are out but a few still up the goober hole. I can now breathe through my nose and I am allowed to GENTLY blow nose after I have used the nasal spray. Amazing what is up there :lol: . Tried some watermelon (all cut up) but a bit got stuck in the throat and that was a tad spooky but a couple of big coughs it flew out along with a little voice from behind ;) Food intake is still next to impossible so Xmas dinner is 0 never mind I am breathing. Onward and upward. xxx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Dot glad you enjoyed the few days away where did you go. Take it easy on the food and enjoy Christmas if you can. Cheers Robert
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:10 pm Back online. Had a great few days away, All stitches are out but a few still up the goober hole. I can now breathe through my nose and I am allowed to GENTLY blow nose after I have used the nasal spray. Amazing what is up there :lol: . Tried some watermelon (all cut up) but a bit got stuck in the throat and that was a tad spooky but a couple of big coughs it flew out along with a little voice from behind ;) Food intake is still next to impossible so Xmas dinner is 0 never mind I am breathing. Onward and upward. xxx
"tanks" here---Dot,
Could you mash the watermelon with a fork to make it go past the corners.
Mashed watermelon has the same taste and you would enjoy it.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Tanks I am sure it would be nice but I can't taste anything and smelling food is just not fair. :( :(
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brucie2 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:36 pm So I take it where you went is TOP secret Dot?
If you tell me then you'll have to shoot me?
Make it quick please!
Thought everyone knew where Ray's bend is ?? At Riverlanders BANG :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Dot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:50 pm
Brucie2 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:36 pm So I take it where you went is TOP secret Dot?
If you tell me then you'll have to shoot me?
Make it quick please!
Thought everyone knew where Ray's bend is ?? At Riverlanders BANG :lol: Have a look on Rays birthday thread. BANG :lol: