NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Post by Dot »

Helen Grose wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:58 pm That was meant to be Ros

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't you just love her? :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

And her Lasagne hey Dot! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

So you recovered from the stresses of the week away with us 2 did ya ;) We kept her awake all day on the house looking at day, took her all the next day to recover. The scarey bit was Dottie drove home with us in the back and George digging his fingernails into the dash :lol:
Great to hear you have some good news Dottie, does this mean you two will be up for the traditional house get together for Christmas day? You can skip the pork crackling if you want, we won't give you too much grief about it ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

norman wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:37 am And her Lasagne hey Dot! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hellllooo Norman, Long time no hear from you. Thought you had left the country. Ooh, That's right, You did. How are you and Christine travelling- Health wise I mean. Any plans to venture back over the ditch soon?? Take care and say hello from Terrie and myself please. Have a great Xmas mate!!
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

norman wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:37 am And her Lasagne hey Dot! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Greedy bugger ;) ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

supersparky wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:17 pm
Hellllooo Norman, Long time no hear from you. Thought you had left the country. Ooh, That's right, You did. How are you and Christine travelling- Health wise I mean. Any plans to venture back over the ditch soon?? Take care and say hello from Terrie and myself please. Have a great Xmas mate!!
Been a bit crook for a while David, Still not right the back is giving me gippo. Got some work done on the van yesterday in Auckland 3rd gear syncro, cost a arm and a 2 legs. Visited a shopping mall to kill time and had to be pushed around in a wheelchair. Not amused! Grand daughter has shifted to Perth so got save up for a visit there..
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Back from the city and Spec check up. He was pleased with the CT results :D See again in 2 weeks. Now we just have to figure out if I do have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. :roll: :roll:
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, with the amount of stuff that has happened to you and some of those great? drugs you having been taking it isn't to far fetched to think that maybe you just need to inch back into the real world slowly slowly.
Take it easy mate and get well soon, but don't over do it. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Does Cronic Fatigue Syndrome make you want to do all that work that you have been up to? then not able to do anything but sleep? Result sounds good you do need to try & take it easy Dot.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Another visit to the tongue man, he has no idea what is going on with me so he arranged appointment with his mate a medical oncologist next Tuesday arvo. Weight still coming off and still no appetite to speak of. Even the smell or sight of food can induce a reaction :!: :!: yuck ;) . Anyway got home this arvo and who do you think had taken up residence in the yard :lol: yep the old gal HTFFBO, had a hug or two they had a cuppa and cake a little chat and poof I was in my PJ's & into bed. After all I got up at an ungodly hr of 8.30am. :shock: :shock: See what next week brings shall we? :D