Thought for Today

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Thought for Today

Post by T1 Terry »

My favourite childhood memory is ....... ummmm, that's the trouble with one finger typing, it took so long I've forgotten ...... now I can't even remember I was ever a child, maybe I was born old? Is that what they mean when they say you were born yesterday? :?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Maybe you just came down in the last shower...
😜😝
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:29 pm Maybe you just came down in the last shower...
😜😝
Isn't that where cats and dogs come from? I thought that was why there were so many wild ones in the bush, because it rained there and there were no kids to follow home from school ....... Have I got that one wrong as well :?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Correct T1.
So perhaps you were a cat in a previous life... :shock:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

:shock: :lol: Terry the Pussy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:14 pm :shock: :lol: Terry the Pussy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure if I should purrrrr .... or scratch your eyes out young lady :lol:

Thought for today:
Would a carbon tax apply to all so the carbon dioxide we breath out is taxed? Is this a new way to apply a tax on the air we breathe without actually taxing the free part, just the waste part?
Dot

Post by Dot »

So Terry are you volunteering to be the first "Fart gas collector"?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:08 pm So Terry are you volunteering to be the first "Fart gas collector"?
That is methane young lady, and you will be the first to be taxed at the higher rate :lol: You can collect your own gasses and recycle them through the big red generator of yours if you want to save a few $$, they stink at the best of times so you won't make the problem worse ;) :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Now THERE’s an idea, T1!!
We could revive the WW2 gas balloons that were fitted to the roof of cars, but have a filler hose with a one-way valve running down to the underside of the driver’s seat to collect the methane.
Carbon footprint: ZERO!!
😁😝

... and we’d calculate fuel economy in kilometres per fart. 😃😁🙄🙀

I bet the popularity of curries would soar! :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

The filter stages would be at least few steps and who is going to be servicing those? Using the undies as the primary stage filter will cause all sorts of trouble from the one who does the laundry, or were you planning on a direct connection type system?
I'll wait to see how your proto type works, will this one have step by step instructions complete with photos?
The thought for today :
Ummm...... maybe not such a clever idea ;)