Roberts Move to SA

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Re: Roberts Move to SA

Post by RobertNotBob »

Still busy unpacking and beginning to woner how movers do it. Was positive I had taped the brass bits to hold up the shelves in the book cases to the shelves, you guesst it nope and no idea where they are.

Went into the rego today to change over two cars, van and box trailer as well as both licences. All done except I have to have a medical note from my gp to say I am fit to drive. Must admit they were very efficent so now just have to show up with a pass from my doc, a rubber stamp and all done.cheers Robert
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Transferring rego is a lot easier here than NSW you need to have vehicle inspected first, which equals more money
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Agree Phill I even have a licence number as well as my photo taken, now just need the all clear from the doctor. They would have done none of that in Qld untill you had the all clear. Cheers Robert
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

The weekend saw me with the shovel and wheel barrow clearing the gravel out of the caravan area. God bless the old pain relieve as I was floating at the end. Gravel is cleared but back is murder. Have a hedge and cumquat tree to dig out, put up a bit of a retainer wall then roadbase. Can then relieve Dot and Mr G of the van, would have been lost without their kindness.

Had medical for licence yesterday no problems there just have to go and hand it in and get my licence.

Rain still heavy here so hoping it will make digging easier out fron. Cheers Robert
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Over the "hill" at Mannum we've had no rain yesterday or today.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Maybe today Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:18 am Over the "hill" at Mannum we've had no rain yesterday or today.
Spoke too soon Bruce :lol: Wasn't that wind/dust storm something last night, blow a dog off a chain stuff up along the river.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Went for my echo cardio stress test yesterday and I am not friends with the contrastcrap they pump into you to get the heart racing. Only proplem was thatno one there told me to stop taking the one medication. This one is used to slow the heart down so they ended up givingme a doubledose of contrast whick is not good for me.

Young doc said it all looks good but will get full report on Monday when I see my cardio Dr. To top this lot off my bowel cancer test from thegoverment cameback with small amount of blood in my samples, so will have to have that chevked out but could be caused by thenew blood thinner medication I am taking since my stint in hospital.

Mayneed a new lian to pay for all these test or goback to drinking. Not to worry and will face it as itcomes. Cheers Robert
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Na mate, dont get back on the plonk again...

Remember what a pain in the arse it really was...??? Not to mention the head in da morgen...!!! :roll:

Pluss this way ya can pay for all the tests etc... :D

It aint easy being a goody two shoes and no booze at first, but bugger goin back, best thing I ever did I reckon... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)