Roberts Move to SA

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Helen Grose

Re: Roberts Move to SA

Post by Helen Grose »

Glad it is all coming to an end soon then you can settle down and enjoy your new adventure
All the best HTFFBO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Things not working for the best at the moment and some changes coming up. Goods delievered Wednesday and we started unpacking. End of day the good wife complaining of a bad back which is not unusual. Thursday morning back pain had turned into stabbing pain in the region of the kidney left side. Made a appointment to take her to the doctors.

Just as we are pulling up she then complains of numbness to her right cheek and arm and now I am worried. Inside and informed them of the situation and five minutes later ambulance called and a quick trip to Flinders hospital.

Stroke ruled out and a over night stay with scans and other test done. Late Friday allowed home and told numbness could be a form of migraine but they will also do a MRI in a couple of weeks to be sure. Back pain was cyst on the kidney and will be handle through our GP. So I have my girl home and still a lot to be done so expect full supervision while it is being done.

Mean while I had to see my GP about up coming test on the heart and results of last blood test. Confirmed I have diabetes and this will also have an effect on the heart examination.So all good but we just need to take a bit of care in the future.

I have used the ambulance service and Flinders hospital myself and we can not fault the care and attention given by both organisations at all times. A great service to SA.
DerekBullock

Post by DerekBullock »

All our best wishes for Molly and yourself mate. Been quite a six months for you both.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Thanks Derek starting to get the house in order and sorting out stuff we do not want. Molly is fine other than still has the intense stabbing pain in the kidney. Hopefully by the end of Novembe4 we should have ourselves sorted out. Best to Maggie from both of us please cheers Robert
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

What a start to your life inSa but am sure it will settle soon .Diabetes sorry that's no good only half of Dots scones for you I will have the other [emoji1787][emoji1787]good luck with it
ALL the best with everything
HELEN [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Dot

Post by Dot »

Starting to sound like a book coming up Robert, This is a test to see if you and Molly are suitable to live here in SA and sounds like you have passed. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Dot wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:27 pm Starting to sound like a book coming up Robert, This is a test to see if you and Molly are suitable to live here in SA and sounds like you have passed. :lol:
You croweaters like to make it hard for us :D
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it
R I P Bonnie
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Should have AAA rating by now, all settled down at the moment just need to get my shed up cheers.

PS Dear Helen please leave my share of the scones alone you get plenty as it is. :D
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Yeah, Helen,
Wot RobertNotBob said! :(
I'm looking forward to a generous supply of Dot's scones when we drop by later this month...
(Yes, that's a hint, Dottie! :D )
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Dots scones are top notch love them